Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, nack said:

Yet to see a nastya BJ.

Maybe Golfer06 meant that Nastya liked him going down on her?  :angel:

I do agree that Nastya has not yet given a blowjob, she's had her mouth down in the general vicinity more than once, but hasn't yet licked the lollipop.

Maybe that's why she's on holiday, to learn how and to practice

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Maybe Golfer06 meant that Nastya liked him going down on her?  :angel:

I do agree that Nastya has not yet given a blowjob, she's had her mouth down in the general vicinity more than once, but hasn't yet licked the lollipop.

Maybe that's why she's on holiday, to learn how and to practice

thnx. that is exactly what i meant. as far as i know the only bj in that apt was the 1 last night with boobie.

Something confusing happening in the apartment today. After the blowjob last night, Bella didn't look pleased. This morning, she got up and went to work being careful to not wake him. This evening when he finally got home, they spent about three hours on the couch with lots of discussion. Lou was sporting an erection most of the time and trying to get some response from Bella. She dismissed all of his advances until he finally went to bed alone. She fell asleep on the couch and has been there for over an hour. I don't think she is on her period, no sign of a pad and unless she's very irregular, her time has been before the middle of the month. Sure wish I understood the language to know what is happening.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why does she stay with this loser?

I have no idea, I'm starting to lose faith in her, she keeps throwing herself at him day after day and he does nothing for her unless he wants a quick cum.

Then after he is finished, he reverts to his self centered, egotistical behavior.

I don't know how he can act so arrogant and macho when he has to know he is a failure as a man.

OK, so maybe its time to give up hope for Bella. Less than an hour after being so mad at Lou that she wouldn't let him touch her, she climbs into bed with him gives him a hand job and when he doesn't get off, she finishes him with a second blowjob of the night. It must be that time of the month for her because she did it fully clothed.

He treats her like dirt and she keeps on throwing herself at him. I guess she likes the mother role and is willing to continue to be frustrated, hoping he'll change.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I told you :biggrin:

i pay always when a site interest me for make my opinion i'm curious,it's a good site but not for be a regular member,i prefer the cam sites for that,

let's back on the thread :biggrin:

• Upvote 1