Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

She does have to get up in five hours or less to go to work, but I think she would have gone for it if the pussy didn't give up. Mr Floppy from the other night worked her with his fingers on the couch for quite a while before they moved it onto the bed. 

Sorry guys, I disagree with you. She turned totally cold on the beardo guy and made it quite clear that he was going to strike out. She was messaging someone on her phone and when he moved it away from her she couldn't wait to get it back.I think she is struck on the dark Belgian and she also works with/for him so we are not going to any action from her anytime soon.

She's just not a sex addict. No amount of anything is going to changes that. She's had more than enough guys thrown at her and most all of them failed. The ones that succeeded never got another chance. At this point she's just taking up space, but still who do they have to fill in, nobody. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

She's just not a sex addict. No amount of anything is going to changes that. She's had more than enough guys thrown at her and most all of them failed. The ones that succeeded never got another chance. At this point she's just taking up space, but still who do they have to fill in, nobody. 

Damn right Amy damn right. But when shes gone we can look at furniture at night too as we do most of the day. No big difference. Maybe VV can make a contract with IKEA. Every day we get new furniture to look at :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I'm sure she doesn't work with or for the "dark Belgian". On the first morning they came in at 4AM, she was asking him in the kitchen whether he was married or had a girlfriend. It was obvious she was just a pickup and the other three had to convince her to go out with them again.

They need someone to recruit new talent. The phonies in Tver, the dick and dick addict with the two anything goes girls in Tula, the shy guy and the head case in Voro with their partners and Sophia where they have managed to recruit one local in over four months. Actually, there are only 5 new people in the whole project in that time period that have lasted more than a day or two. It really is time that the management got their shit together.