Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

VV finally answered my Mail. They said they are not happy with Sofia too and will have a Talk with the girls. Lets see where it will lead too. I dont expect much.

Hope the girls will listen and act like goods children on that otherwise i m afraid there no future

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

VV finally answered my Mail. They said they are not happy with Sofia too and will have a Talk with the girls. Lets see where it will lead too. I dont expect much.

thanks for share the info,i think it's the end soon of boobie and nastya here if they want doing nothing more for entertainment the members on pay cams,it's just a bad casting for vv

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They will have a  serious talk, you can be sure....

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And Nastya is a freeloader who uses the appartement just for cheap living

i don't think it's her fault,it's just the fault of the guys have make the casting for sofia,it's probably the ex-bf of jacky  i think

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont blame her. Shes just the wrong girl for VV. Wonder why they gave her contract so fast. Maybe she promised things she does not do now. But thats all speculation. Fact is either she changes completely or they must find someone else

because vv was in emergency for find new peoples after the departure of anna/alex,look how many people we have see in old sofia and this new sofia and that was always a fail,

vv have not working alot the casting for sofia ,i imagine the ex-bf of jacky go in the street and search nice girl and say"hey are you interesting for have free appartment and make easy money,you have just to live your life on cams and nothing more" this is what i think happended for sofia,all was too faster for this new sofia,lack of anticipation when there is fail,they have no plan B

• Upvote 1