Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

38 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Odd you should mention that. I just got a response to my email to VV. I said my peace to them and mentioned cam 13 when it first went down. Here is there response and I also sent a email VV tech support before I sent one to VV help.

Good day,
thank you for your opinion. You should have emailed the tech support about this issue, they would assist you ASAP.
Please note - we are not forcing to stay anybody, you are here only by your own will

I'm glad they finally had the balls to start telling people this.

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jackies bf was there in the morning. Wonder what he did because nothing changed same teasing shit like always

he have ask her if she can take off her t-shirt and continue the teasing but only with bra on for keep going the appartment for some months again until they find new peoples :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, clivebb said:

he have ask her if she can take off her t-shirt and continue the teasing but only with bra on for keep going the appartment for some months again until they find new peoples :biggrin:

some months with bra, this will not help this apt to survive. :angel:

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

some months with bra, this will not help this apt to survive. :angel:

for us not but for vv maybe yes until they find a solution,that's can during some weeks or months in my opinion,i will be not surprise

At least Nastya is trying to seduce us just a little bit which is a start and I can appreciate that. Bella was the same in the beginning in the old Sophia and then nothing so I hope Nastya keeps it up and maybe takes it to the next step at some point. I am 100% positive everyone would like to see how can I say this, even more skin. In my opinion she is still sexy as hell. On another note did anyone else know that the tenants can have interaction with people on the forums? I found this out from the Tula forum when Ivo is posting on the Tula forum, I did not know this, never seen it before. Kind of cool.