Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

maybe VV should have put Anna and Alex in new sofia appt....

since they moved to tula jackie and petra has hardly had any fun, yesterday when petra had 

a visitor he was clearly into more but then A and A showed up and poof nada and im starting to wonder if A is ever sober?? 

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Is Anna and Alex watching videos from the archives? Can't tell.

I watched it Amy, it did appear to be a video from the archives of Alex behaving badly while wasted. Then she went and got a document in a plastic sleeve, perhaps the VV contract, and was waving it around while berating him. He was not pleased. 

His drinking is certainly becoming a problem for her, more than once she has tried to stop him by taking the booze away or has simply removed herself from a situation where he is getting trashed but the next day all seems to be well again and she's giving him a blowjob. Their relationship is just weird even by VV standards.

Yes, this what I saw too, just couldn't see the video clearly, but it sounded like a very drunk Alex doing stupid shit like always. He seemed a little embarrassed about it. Guess Anna was trying to show him how ridiculous he gets. Anna loves him, but she's really hurting inside, I think. 

Just for the record it was NOT a girly night in Tula. Petra jerked off in her room and then Anna and the new girl went out and never came back. As for Jacky, she festered in the corner and did squat as usual. 

Cheated on VV all fucking day watching RLC Barcelona shit. Fucking waste of time. Don't get sucked into that shit. After an 8 hour build up, it all ended with the worse kind mole sex you can imagine followed by a blurry head in a bathroom that fell out of view at the cumshot. Never again will I do that! Waste of time! VV, as bad as it can be is still more interesting to watch. IMHO, of course!