Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

i have seen on chaturbate several couples where the girl is basically being tortured . the girls r usually beautiful and they r very popular. maybe anna is looking 4 a side job. she obviously liked it. at first i thought she was going 2 b hit by alex but he actually didn't do much different than what he normally does. petra seems 2 b the expert in this area and anna seemed 2 b looking 2 her for guidance. she probably would like a job where she had 2 suck dick all day without a break. she tries 2 do it now and maybe she thinks she can make more money. but as much of a horndog alex is he is not dependable. i think that we will see more of this type of thing and as long as she likes it and doesn't get hurt i see no problem. in fact it is the kind of thing that might make some people pay to see since there really isn't much going on anywhere else (see sofia & tver)!!!!

Anna, I don't know if you see these comments or not, but I just want to let you know that I think you are bad ass! Can't think of anyone who lives up to this motto better than you.  "Grab life by the cock and suck it!"  You are the princess of VV that makes this a place worth visiting. You bring out the best in others and create a fun and inviting environment no matter where you are. xoxo ?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anna, I don't know if you see these comments or not, but I just want to let you know that I think you are bad ass! Can't think of anyone who lives up to this motto better than you.  "Grab life by the cock and suck it!"  You are the princess of VV that makes this a place worth visiting. You bring out the best in others and create a fun and inviting environment no matter where you are. xoxo ?

well stated

• Upvote 1