Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

1 hour ago, dennisjf12 said:

I wounder how long he is going to stay, he passed out and they put hem on the couch in th kitchen, he spent the hole night there.

I wounder who this is, he eats the food, drinks the bear

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

twitter says she passed their casting test (guess she has to be breathing) and they hope to see more of her in the recent future?

we shall see ,if no body leaves, they will have to sleep in the kitchen

the ninja man is back :biggrin: (the guy was with petra in voro one night),don't know what he doing here,maybe for try fuck the new guest but with all the beers he drink he gonna finish in ninja mode like the other time in voro lol

15 minutes ago, clivebb said:

the ninja man is back :biggrin: (the guy was with petra in voro one night),don't know what he doing here,maybe for try fuck the new guest but with all the beers he drink he gonna finish in ninja mode like the other time in voro lol

Thanks CliveBB, I thought I recognized him but couldn't place him. I can't believe VV would bring him back after that epic fail evening (check 05/08 in Voro archive).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Thanks CliveBB, I thought I recognized him but couldn't place him. I can't believe VV would bring him back after that epic fail evening (check 05/08 in Voro archive).

you welcome,this guy had a bad comportment with petra,he was very drunk and petra have left him alone in voro after only one hour with him,curious to see him here in tula