Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

What a pleasant surprise last night was.Lots of foreplay,kissing and finally hot sex for 4 rounds before the lights went off.I guess they caused a short circuit somewhere..:biggrin:

Also I just finished checking the archives and a whooping 6 GB worth of video was recorded in these sessions.My folder with the new couple is already a healthy 6.5 GB

A big thank you to ALL who recorded the events.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hmm... well I am thankful that I finally got to see Ann having sex (thanks Speilo) and I'm sure I probably missed most of it, it's a shame that the sex was so bad. It's no wonder why she wasn't making any noise. From what was seen, he fucks like someone in high school. Of course I haven't seen the 3 previous rounds so I cannot judge too harshly but I can only hope that it was much better than was posted.

just checking the archive and i see they had round 4 today,this one was not good,

don't know if i want see him stay or not and not really good fucker in my opinion,he cum too fast and stay always in the same position until he cum,i'm not convinced by this guy