Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And it's over. Looked like it went by pretty quick but I don't know how hard he was fucking her.

Did you see Ann come out the shower room trying too hide from new guy # 2, and he seen her anyway

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Were they in the toilet room? 

She was in the shower room with no clothes, he was walking thu the hall, just past the door so she closed it, he walked in the kitchen and don a u turn, and saw her full body, just before she went into the bedroom

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was talking about recently. All three of them were off camera for about 10 minutes then all of a sudden all three appeared. I thought Ann and fuck buddy were in the toilet room fucking again.

There is a room, off camera that is at the end of the hall that goes to the front door they go out side to smoke

most every apartment at lest one room that has no camera, it is someone can come into an apartment for delevry and not be seen

Had to go out for supper but it doesn't look like I missed anything while I was gone. What I find hard to understand is how Ann can be such an eager participant in sexual activity Friday night and again tonight (she initiated that second Act tonight) and yet she shut down Fuckbuddy totally last night. She must have enjoyed at least parts of it both nights (3 times on Friday and 2 tonight) or she wouldn't keep coming back for more. Strange behavior at the very least.