Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

just back home and i see they had party today,i hate this new mode to have a party during the journey now

From what little I watched, you did not miss anything. It was one of the most lame-assed parties I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Clyde69 said:

From what little I watched, you did not miss anything. It was one of the most lame-assed parties I've ever seen.

with the videos there is in the archive there was clearly nothing good to watch

4 hours ago, Clyde69 said:

Nope. She was camming again in the living room at Voro. She tries to speak English when she is on the cam site but her English is very rudimentary (still way better than my Russian though)

Jabbath was right. She leaves normally early in the morning and returns in the afternoon. Too late and probably too tired for going to the Tula-party. Tula and Tver are very close near each other; going from Voro to Tula takes 20 minutes.

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

yes very nice,vv have win the jackpot with her,if she was not here not sure i will be member actually,just need find a regular boyfriend now

Yup. The only reason I'm planning on subbing again to VV is to see more of Ann. I seriously cannot wait until I download all the stuff from the archives. I don't know why VV doesn't officially give her a name. 

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

yes very nice,vv have win the jackpot with her,if she was not here not sure i will be member actually,just need find a regular boyfriend now

No, please not another steady couple! All couples in VV are boring, even Alex and Anna. Give Ann and Petra together an apartment and let them bring their preys home like Petra did in august.

• Upvote 1

There are pros and cons to have free lancers.  With couples, you have much more regular sex than with the single people. Lisa, Iris, Anna, Sonya, there is almost never a day where there is no sex.  Compared to bigtitts in Sophia, she only has visitors once in a while.  However, if we go back to the early days of Tver, having single people gives more opportunity to group sex or partners exchanges. That what we got yesterday with Ann and the guest boy friend.  Only problem was that Petra was there.  I have seen more than enough of her fake orgasm.  A good mix is the ideal situation I think.  But first and foremost, we need people that are not shy.  We currently have real sex machines in the apartments.  Nick, Lex, Alex fucking at least twice a day and, as if that is not enough, the are jurking off once or twice on top of that.  There is more sex scenes in those 3 apartments in one day than all the RLC apartments together in a week.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

There are pros and cons to have free lancers.  With couples, you have much more regular sex than with the single people. Lisa, Iris, Anna, Sonya, there is almost never a day where there is no sex.  Compared to bigtitts in Sophia, she only has visitors once in a while.  However, if we go back to the early days of Tver, having single people gives more opportunity to group sex or partners exchanges. That what we got yesterday with Ann and the guest boy friend.  Only problem was that Petra was there.  I have seen more than enough of her fake orgasm.  A good mix is the ideal situation I think.  But first and foremost, we need people that are not shy.  We currently have real sex machines in the apartments.  Nick, Lex, Alex fucking at least twice a day and, as if that is not enough, the are jurking off once or twice on top of that.  There is more sex scenes in those 3 apartments in one day than all the RLC apartments together in a week.  

I'm probably the biggest one here that is against having established couples in VV, and even I wouldn't mind couples as long as they weren't afraid to flirt and fool around with other people. If they could find some people that are in open relationships, I'd have no problems with that at all. But as it stands, every single couple only stays to themselves. Even with all the sex they might be having, it doesn't mean anything if it's with the same person every single time. At least it doesn't for me.

• Upvote 1