Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

Looks like this is the new way of life.  People checking their phone or tablet in the middle of a sex session.  People are freaking out if they don't check their Facebook or Instagram every 2 minutes.  And it seems that women are worst than guys to become addicted to those slave machines

8 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Looks like this is the new way of life.  People checking their phone or tablet in the middle of a sex session.  People are freaking out if they don't check their Facebook or Instagram every 2 minutes.  And it seems that women are worst than guys to addicted to those slave machines

Back to those same old pants, don't she have something else to wear

This worries me a little. Not that I'm against women masturbating of course. But I really REALLY hope that she masturbates only when she is horny and gets the urge rather than feeling obligated to put on masturbation shows for the audience. I don't want Ann to become another Petra or to a certain extent, another Christie. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This worries me a little. Not that I'm against women masturbating of course. But I really REALLY hope that she masturbates only when she is horny and gets the urge rather than feeling obligated to put on masturbation shows for the audience. I don't want Ann to become another Petra or to a certain extent, another Christie. 

it's the concept of vv,mix of reallife and show time,alot of hot action are plannified before like this threesome sunday but it's not a problem for me,i prefer that than nothing like rlc

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont think so that they were homeless. Where did you get that information?

I was saccastic  Jabbath   But if their personnal situation would have been good, I doubt they would go to a voyeur site.  Very few have a job.  They spend their day doing nothing.  

• Upvote 3

Harvey  Nothing wrong with that.  It is everyone's preferences.

I can't watch Petra.  Her presence in a room makes me click on an other room.   I find nothing interesting watching Ivo and Sonya.

But other people are still enjoying them.  

• Upvote 5