Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I also don't hate her per se, but I do hate many of the things she does and the way she does them.

I am sure many people at vv have done things that they hate what was done, but that is life, I don't like the way Alex treats Anna (when he is had too much to drink)

She ruins spontaneous fun with her director/management style of play. It's impossible not to see, unless, of course you are  infatuated with her. To those she would be a million times better in a straight up camming session. Real life, real emotions, real spontaneity escapes her and ruins the whole experience for the VV viewer. I think Ben means he hates her being on VV. With the exception of Dennis, it seems we all do. 

• Upvote 1

I don't hate Petra. I just get tired of seeing her. Even though I admit that she starts most of the fun (like she was the one that started the threesome on Sunday), I wouldn't mind if she left. Then again, with the exception of Ann, Niki and the new girl in Tver and Boobie, I actually like if everybody left.

At the end of the day we all like who we like and dislike who we dislike. Sometimes it baffles me how much people like Sonia and Anna but at the end of the day, I don't really care one way or another. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't hate Petra. I just get tired of seeing her. Even though I admit that she starts most of the fun (like she was the one that started the threesome on Sunday), I wouldn't mind if she left. Then again, with the exception of Ann, Niki and the new girl in Tver and Boobie, I actually like if everybody left.

A lot of things we do't always like, but we can't chose who stays and who goes all the time

Subscribers can influence the departure of participants.  Look what happened to Kent and Gerda.  So many people wrote VV complaining about hidden sex that VV didn't really have much choice than fire them.  I think Vim (or what ever was that guy's name in Voro.   The number of complains VV received about him lead to his departure.    

I guess we have not complained enough about Petra :))

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Subscribers can influence the departure of participants.  Look what happened to Kent and Gerda.  So many people wrote VV complaining about hidden sex that VV didn't really have much choice than fire them.  I think Vim (or what ever was that guy's name in Voro.   The number of complains VV received about him lead to his departure.    

I guess we have not complained enough about Petra :))

And again people forget that this forum only represents a tiny tiny portion of people that are fans of VV. Just because people here complained doesn't mean that everybody had a problem with them. There are only about 4 or 5 people that regularly post here.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And again people forget that this forum only represents a tiny tiny portion of people that are fans of VV. Just because people here complained doesn't mean that everybody had a problem with them. There are only about 4 or 5 people that regularly post here.

you are right