Belle Appreciation Thread

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know my feeling about pixie Belle BB so I don't really need to add anything to this. It's brilliant! It brought a tear to my eye:sad:  and a smile to my face :biggrin:. But I would disagree with you in that I never thought of her as average. She had a different sort of beauty which it's hard to put my finger on! And when she got dolled up to go out, well....she was absolutely stunning. No doubt about it, her lips were probably the most kissable lips I've ever seen!!! You know I look at Nicole, and think of Belle because of those lips. I think Nicole is stunning in her own  right but I still always think of Belle when I see her really close up. My only regret is I wish I'd become a premium member about 90 days ago! You know, they haven't brought a previous resident back to  RLC for a little while now but if they haven't scrapped this policy, I really think we'll see her again :blush:

Looking forward to the next instalment BB and thank you for this :biggrin:

I just meant average in terms of Barcelona girls and like I suggested part of that was when she had her hair up, which I don't think suited her. If I saw in a work environment I think I would definitely regard her as a pretty girl and of the couples' girls on  RLC I would probably say that only Stesha and The Goddess would outshine her. And when she went out and hit the dance floor with her hair flowing and her make-up perfect she would wow any man.

How I wish I had been a Premium member in September especially when she was in Anna's room because that has the superb Camera 6. Judging by how often she was naked downstairs I am guessing she spent a long time on that big bed giving shots I can only dream of. A couple have posted me pictures of her on all fours with her arse and pussy pointing at that cam so I know there must be more out of there. I think this was probably her best period. However I was lucky enough to capture 2 great bends she did at B2. Similarly I know she was naked a lot when she visited B2 during the party days so that is doubly annoying. While I those great shots from behind I'd love to see her on her back or sitting up with her pussy spread on that bed towards Camera 6. Of course that might have happened during or post massage if Stella hadn't left her window open.

• Upvote 1

Brilliant, i enjoyed reading every bit of that, it seems so long ago when she first burst on to scene in B1, i was mourning the departure of Ilona at the time and it took me a few days to fully appreciate Belle. But once i did she was everything i wanted and more !

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Brilliant, i enjoyed reading every bit of that, it seems so long ago when she first burst on to scene in B1, i was mourning the departure of Ilona at the time and it took me a few days to fully appreciate Belle. But once i did she was everything i wanted and more !

Of course one thing I didn't mention was My Belle:heart:'s push button nipples which others have commented on, but you know Ilona wears the crown as far as those are concerned. I almost mentioned Ilona in reference to the hair because I love Ilona's long dark sleek black hair with a bluish tinge that I have just not seen anybody else have so it's just sheer volume and variety that Belle wins on in that respect.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course one thing I didn't mention was My Belle:heart:'s push button nipples which others have commented on, but you know Ilona wears the crown as far as those are concerned. I almost mentioned Ilona in reference to the hair because I love Ilona's long dark sleek black hair with a bluish tinge that I have just not seen anybody else have so it's just sheer volume and variety that Belle wins on in that respect.

Girls with such long thick hair like Belle are a rare treat. Ilona has lovely shiny black hair but Belle's wins on the count of it been so thick !

• Upvote 2