Belle Appreciation Thread

Just a thread for people to post their appreciation and love for Belle. Declare that you are a fan here and tell us why, if you want.

Also you can reference other pixies but please stay on topic as much as possible. More detailed discussion can happen in the "New Girl Belle" thread but I'd like this just to be positive. 

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  My Belle   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pixie Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

I was hoping for more as I know she has  a lot of fans.

I love her cute arse ... well let's face it she is the definition of cute ... and I love that she likes to wiiggle it and do those sexy dances.

BTW if anyone find out any info on her, accounts, model name/agency, and more importantly pics and videos

Please Do Not Post Here: Revealing Outside Info is A No!

but i'd very much welcome a PM if you have anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thinking about My Belle smiling even if she's on the phone to another man makes me smile. It took a hell of a girl to make me subscribe as Leora really gave me all I wanted with Nell, Masha and Ilona entertaining me when she wasn't there, but My Belle was that girl, sexy, fun and adventurous (although not all the time which adds to the mystery).

Her immaturity makes her someone we all want to protect but her sexuality is obvious and though she says she had a great sexual relationship, I wonder because there is a lot to experience and her bating which consists of very short vigorous thrusts for a brief time probably needs a lot of work - yes I know it is different for all girls but look how an older woman Leora has developed in that respect. I think she likes girls but I have a feeling she much prefers men partly because they would look after her - her need for a mother/father figure is glaringly obvious - but I suspect they have something that she likes which women just do not hve.

I probably won't leave RLC entirely while Leora is there but when My Belle leaves I will have no reason to subscribe as I have seen everything I want to see (unless Jasmin suddenly cuts loose or the magnificent Megan returns) and I will only return should she come back - of course I could be back in work by then and unable to watch her as I do now. She makes me feel so happy. I can't imagine feeling this intensely about another RLC girl.

• Upvote 1

I am waiting for my subscription to expire before writing a tribute. Not sure if it will be 3 hours, 4 hours, 24 hours, 27 hours or at the absolute maximum 28 hours. But for the moment I am mainly watching Jessica. I only wish My Belle :heart: could have been quite as brave as her. After it will just be Leora.

• Upvote 2

• StnCld316 locked and unlocked this topic

This is the first part of my tribute to My Belle :heart:

My Belle

Part 1: Arrival and Description

The loveable little pixie burst into my life on the 5th September 2016. Yes I am aware My Belle:heart: arrived on the 4th but it seems she made a real impact on my consciousness in those first 24 hours and had burrowed into my psyche. Now bizarrely I have no footage of her on that day. Was I really that mesmerised? Judge for yourself.

Like My Belle:heart:’s microbates, which I shall no doubt mention later, I microsleep, usually for only about 10 minutes or so but I often manage to fit in a dream in that time. I can only imagine that I had just seen one of My Belle:heart:’s excursions downstairs in a state of nudity or semi-nudity and this impacted on me so greatly that I dreamt this girl I had just seen was in a threesome with Desiree and Raul. As I remember she was engaged with Desiree and I appeared to be watching. In fact I even think I asked permission.

So how is it that My Belle:heart: had this almost instant effect me? I cannot imagine at that time I had seen her for more than a few seconds.

First of all she is absolutely my type. My celebrity crushes are on Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis – can you imagine how keen I was to see “Black Swan”? – so it is short tight brunettes with smallish tits and a nice round behind. Actually My Belle:heart: is not that tight because certainly she entered Barcelona with bit of puppy fat on her which added to a young looking face made me believe she was no older than 19 so I was really surprised to learn her real age of 22 later. However as always with me my first attraction is to a woman’s arse and I would say that given her frame it is quite nice and chunky and to me though it rates lower than those belonging to the gold standard of Kristy and The Goddess it is nevertheless very sexy.

I am not going to make a claim that My Belle:heart: is especially pretty. Indeed given in the pantheon of beauties I have seen in Barcelona over the last 15 months I would not blame you if you called her average by those standards. It took quite a while to dawn on me that she has the most fabulous lips. In fact if I compare them with others, just maybe they are the best are RLC has ever seen - I think fans of Rita may argue with that - but they are really full and beautifully shaped. She does of course wear contacts and sometimes glasses which she had planned to use on Michelle's cam to hide her true sexy nature - I have no doubt she would have had her hair up as well - so it may be difficult to judge what her eyes are really like. Also she wore something to help protect/heal/shape her nose and did seem to have issues with the areas each side of it. It mattered not because she was very skilled with her make-up and she used different golden colours to enhance her cheekbones. By the time she left the building she was as drop dead gorgeous as any of the residents and I would say probably more. 

The next features I fixed upon were her short size perfect for the camera angles of the Barcelona apartments and her long lustrous hair. Yes others have grown similar lengths but I may suggest not as thickly and certainly she looks a lot better with that hair down. Her breasts while smallish compared with a lot of the Barcelona girls are bigger than many on RLC and definitely suit her with that sexy upturn at the end. So all in all, My Belle is more or less perfect physically for me. She reminds me very much of a slightly curvier and maybe shorter Northern Irish girl I knew at college but was too shy or too dumb to do anything about and their personalities were similar. And of course not forgetting her natural inclination to try to act as sexily as possible but more of that later.

So this brings me on to My Belle’s lifeforce. This I imagine is what hit my subconscious so hard. This girl was so obviously someone who really lived. When she came downstairs she did not plonk one foot after the other but bounced into the living room as if to say “Here I am. Life’s not going to be dull with me around. You want me to be sexy. I can do that for you sure but above all I am excited to be here.” Then when she interacted with the other girls then like Ilona she wanted to tell her stories, but in her case not to one up herself. It was simply those stories were bursting to get out and she told them very expressively using different voices and looks, almost acting them out. Of course I think she was lucky with her companions in B1 and I guess we were all lucky later with that fabulous collection of girls from both apartments led by Lola. Her energy was clear and those long sleeps she occasionally had were because she rarely slept her required hours.

0609be01a.jpg0609be01b.jpg0609be02.jpg

0609be05.jpg0609be06.jpg0609be07.jpg0609be08.jpg0609be09.jpg0609be10.jpg0609be11.jpg0609be12.jpg0609be13.jpg0609be14.jpg0609be15.jpg0609be00.jpg

• Upvote 5

You know my feeling about pixie Belle BB so I don't really need to add anything to this. It's brilliant! It brought a tear to my eye:sad:  and a smile to my face :biggrin:. But I would disagree with you in that I never thought of her as average. She had a different sort of beauty which it's hard to put my finger on! And when she got dolled up to go out, well....she was absolutely stunning. No doubt about it, her lips were probably the most kissable lips I've ever seen!!! You know I look at Nicole, and think of Belle because of those lips. I think Nicole is stunning in her own  right but I still always think of Belle when I see her really close up. My only regret is I wish I'd become a premium member about 90 days ago! You know, they haven't brought a previous resident back to  RLC for a little while now but if they haven't scrapped this policy, I really think we'll see her again :blush:

Looking forward to the next instalment BB and thank you for this :biggrin:

• Upvote 1