Elisa & Fima ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 14,2016. to November 30,2016.

Guest wolf1111
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 10:38 AM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

I just discovered this couple. i was staying away because i thaught there was a malediction with this apartment with couples in it being boring. they seem very active!!! The girl is hot for sure. great rack. beautiful stomach. guy is a fatty.

18 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

I just discovered this couple. i was staying away because i thaught there was a malediction with this apartment with couples in it being boring. they seem very active!!! The girl is hot for sure. great rack. beautiful stomach. guy is a fatty.

They the best ones in RLC she is in my book second Queen First Leora :biggrin:

On 11/13/2016 at 6:37 PM, wolf1111 said:

I think the curse on this apartment has been banished. Elisa is a very high class and beautiful woman, and I prefer to see happy couples living together on RLC.

(My fear is that the curse has been relocated to Kitty and her boy's apartment. Kitty's pretty damn hot, too.)

In CamCaps history, the official titles have always been: Queen-Nora; Goddess-Leora.  How about we christen Elisa "The Golden Princess?" Maybe we should run this through a poll and make it into a naming contest. What do you Elisa fans think we ought to do?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think the curse on this apartment has been banished. Elisa is a very high class and beautiful woman, and I prefer to see happy couples living together on RLC.

(My fear is that the curse has been relocated to Kitty and her boy's apartment. Kitty's pretty damn hot, too.)

In CamCaps history, the official titles have always been: Queen-Nora; Goddess-Leora.  How about we christen Elisa "The Golden Princess?" Maybe we should run this through a poll and make it into a naming contest. What do you Elisa fans think we ought to do?

you forgot Irma Foamy, and she is way better than Elisa- sorry:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest wolf1111
15 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

how about "Princess Nelly"

2 hours ago, mishkah52 said:

anyone know what she is watching? last I saw was slug like things trying to catch caveman like people. lol I'm into weird ass animations.........

it's an old animation/cartoon

Fantastic Planet, I think

it's a good flick

seen it years ago.