Elisa & Fima ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 14,2016. to November 30,2016.

6 hours ago, albino said:

I want to Express the protest to the forum moderators,because a lot of links are not available to members of the forum.This is a clear discrimination.For premium members, malabe to be either a separate branch or the closed section of the forum.In this situation, I see no point in further publication of materials.

How a Member decides to Post their Content is solely upon the individual who does the Postings. If they Upload using a Third Party Service all Content can be seen by everyone until the Server they placed the Content on receives a DMCA Takedown Order. Once the Server receives that Order they must comply and Remove the Content in Question. Once the Link is no longer Valid the Link is marked as No Longer Accessible.

If a Member choses to Upload their Content using the Attachments Feature then anything Uploaded using that method can only be seen by Members with a Premium Membership.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

How a Member decides to Post their Content is solely upon the individual who does the Postings. If they Upload using a Third Party Service all Content can be seen by everyone until the Server they placed the Content on receives a DMCA Takedown Order. Once the Server receives that Order they must comply and Remove the Content in Question. Once the Link is no longer Valid the Link is marked as No Longer Accessible.

If a Member choses to Upload their Content using the Attachments Feature then anything Uploaded using that method can only be seen by Members with a Premium Membership.

And why isn't gallery section?Also users blocked?

Hi Guys...

I haven't been on this board in ages, but popped in today, because I discovered Elisa is BACK!  She's always been one of my favorites from her Barcelona days.  She knows how to PARTY, EAT, and FUCK!  I love this girl! 

I take it the unattractive older guy is her sugardaddy, who she used to talk about at Barcelona.  Don't be so hard on him, guys!  She obviously likes him, and HE gets to fuck her!  Lucky dude!

Rock on Elisa!