Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

13 minutes ago, chat said:

je ne comprend pas de ne pas avoir de réaction a un contact pareil  y'a un probléme lol

beh vue qu'ils ont baiser dans la guest room avant de venir dans le salon, cela expliquerai un peu la chose ^^ 

3 hours ago, Carnivore said:

I agree on both counts: (1) hot , (2) too many tattoos.

To me, a girl with too many tattoos just looks dirty. Like, Just got out of the shower and STILL looks dirty. She's STILL damn hot, but... she would be hot-er without them.

I know people who love tattoos will hate me for this, but I've always felt that a woman's body "au natural" is like a beautiful work of art. So, in my mind, too many tattoos are like defacing a magnificent work of art.

I enjoy seeing girls with tattoos at times, but wish they would use temporary ones that they can wash off. I know many don't share my view.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I know people who love tattoos will hate me for this, but I've always felt that a woman's body "au natural" is like a beautiful work of art. So, in my mind, too many tattoos are like defacing a magnificent work of art.

I don't hate you but I do disagree. I prefer seeing a girl with tattoos. It makes her even more hot.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, fredrik29 said:

Aw poor little smith does kittys pussy make ur peepee come to early, maybe u should learn some selfcontrol u idiot and not just think of ur own pleasure, pause and pull out if ure close and use your fingers and tongue. Many guys biggest problem just fuck to cum, the meaning of sex is to give the other person as much pleasure as possible.

It doesn't always have to do with self-control and/or selfishness. I met a guy at a seminar who told me that he suffered from it and it was killing his ego even though he always satisfied his partner with oral.

I made him a self-hypnosis recording and, after listening to it twice, he was able to perform like a normal guy. He couldn't thank me enough for helping him. It made me feel really good that I could make him so happy by simply spending a couple hours making the recording. I love helping people. That's what gives me the most joy in life. It's a great feeling.

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't hate you but I do disagree. I prefer seeing a girl with tattoos. It makes her even more hot.

Yea, that's fine. We just have different views on it. I know most people these days do like the tattoos. I think some of them are beautiful. I'd just rather see them hanging on a wall than on a beautiful woman's body. I think it stems back to my youth when I had some neighbors who had tats and my mother hated them and told me to never get one. She was terrified the whole time I was in the military that I would come home with one. :-) So, maybe the sub-conscious junk from that coupled with my love for the naked female body is why I feel the way I do. :-)

• Upvote 1