Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

4 hours ago, purplewrap said:

One of the most toxic relationships ever seen on RLC... really??

Nah, I'm sorry man, but I just can't agree with that comment.  Surely they are both of a sane mind that if they are as miserable as you make it, they would have split ages ago?!   Life quality surely must come before a bit of euros!?

Even the most perfect couples have arguments - certainly in real life!  I can't think of any of my mates who haven't argued with their wife/partner.  Kitty and Smith are young, the hormones are running almost uncontrollable through their bodies. A little shouting match is quickly forgotten once they got hot and steamy under the covers.

Perhaps not the most comfortable to watch when they are arguing, but RLC is supposed to be all about real life... arguments happens in real life.  For crying out loud, just think about all the pointless arguments only on this forum alone!...LOL  Yes, I've been attacked and trolled...as many of you who read and contribute have been.

I enjoy watching this couple when things are good and the mood is happy.  I captured a video of Kitty in the bath today (pic(s) will follow).  She is pretty hot.  Let be what is and if people don't enjoy this real life experience, just don't watch the cam.  :shy:

There's a difference between having arguments and going through the shit they go through. Dasha/Demid have arguments. Leora/Paul have arguments. Zoya/Lev have arguments. Kitty/Smith have fights, sometimes leading in blows thrown. You can try to spin it as "a little shouting match" all you want simply because you think Kitty is hot, but I'm not kidding myself simply because she's physically attractive. There fights aren't just small disagreements. Often times they're major blow ups. And their blow ups happen quite frequently. They've haven't been on RLC a full month and I can't even count the amount of fights they've had. And as I've said before, some times they lead to blows. So I'll stick to my original opinions of them being toxic, until Kitty can grow up and control her goddamn temper. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Kitty is the most unstable person we had at RLC, but holy shit what a horny little thing .. I hope they stay

She's up there but not the most. Isabel takes the crown for that title, followed by Gia and then Diana. But it still says a lot that they haven't even been on RLC for that long and she's already in the category as most unstable. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's up there but not the most. Isabel takes the crown for that title, followed by Gia and then Diana. But it still says a lot that they haven't even been on RLC for that long and she's already in the category as most unstable. 

You better watch what your saying about Kitty. The mods are kitty lovers and don't let any negativity towards her. Whereas Smith is fair game. I called her a crazy bitch and it got deleted but you can call Smith gay, a wanker etc. It's an absolute joke on here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, broxman said:

Good God she's crying AGAIN :rolleyes:

I think, but do not know, she do not like the cameras any more. ... If this is the case, they should find a different place and go on. ... RLC is just a project, no reason to kill a relationship because of this.

BTW, its a bit strage if someone is happy about people having issues