Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I would go along with anyone siding with either Smith or Kitty in how the arguments and fighting started and continued-----However not unless that person understood the language

and actually heard all that was said-the rest is all speculation on who is to blame.....

yes I know exactly what happened that evening very well know. and therefore I am sorry, then when both rail and still does not know the details of the situation. I never let anyone have your opinion on them, but he does not know the details so he'd better not say anything. ::)

1 hour ago, idily94 said:

And they chose RLC without any experience of common life ? I am the only one who find it really strange ?

They were almost certainly a couple who saw an opportunity to get a free apartment for a while. There have been other examples in RLC before this. Young people tend to think that living together is simple, after all they are a couple already. It's usually not simple. Things that usually are just a little annoying becomes huge after a while, and you find out things about your partner that you didn't know, just because you are so much closer now for a longer period of time (in the case of RLC, it's basically always). Hopefully they can figure things out before it goes too far.

There have been times that apts to UM for a cooling off or maybe a counseling session by RLC staff-  this does not mean that they are gone-not

until RLC removes their hames or the apartment from the lineup-   so watch what you speculate on IMHO

i like kitty and will stick up for her regardless of the situation.in a relationship there has to be communication between both partners or else the relationship dont last.she might argue and fight but i dont care kitty for me is another beautiful girl on rlc.maybe not the hottest but very beautiful and i think shes willing to give us the best she can i love kitty and i wish her the best with smith.and i will also say i dont want her leave.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, happyone said:

I would go along with anyone siding with either Smith or Kitty in how the arguments and fighting started and continued-----However not unless that person understood the language

and actually heard all that was said-the rest is all speculation on who is to blame.....

I agree with happyone. This is a younger couple, and younger couples need to work through and settle their power struggles. Even when they get married, there will be power-games that they must play. It is part of the process; fights ensue. I saw this with Alma and Stefan (we all did, that one didn't quite work out), but I've seen it everywhere else. I think both Kitty and Smith are actually pretty real and genuine.

We do have a tendency at CC to always be jealous of the male and more tolerant of the female, since there are less females and gays on this board. But looking at them as individuals experiencing life as a process, certainly we can understand what they are going through.

As you know, I am older and therefore very unbiased about all such issues.

(Insert snarky emoji here. She's attractive as all hell. ::))

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I agree with happyone. This is a younger couple, and younger couples need to work through and settle their power struggles. Even when they get married, there will be power-games that they must play. It is part of the process; fights ensue. I saw this with Alma and Stefan (we all did, that one didn't quite work out), but I've seen it everywhere else. I think both Kitty and Smith are actually pretty real and genuine.

We do have a tendency at CC to always be jealous of the male and more tolerant of the female, since there are less females and gays on this board. But looking at them as individuals experiencing life as a process, certainly we can understand what they are going through.

As you know, I am older and therefore very unbiased about all such issues.

:rolleyes: She's attractive as all hell. ::))

very true foamy.