Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

4 minutes ago, TwistedMind said:

Il a quoi ? la 20aine a peine debutée ? Il peut y aller a nouveau. Il a du saloper le taf, et elle en redemande du coup... C'est meme pas pour parler comme un pervers, c'est juste que la, c'est flagrant !

beh on le sait que smith n'est pas le plus endurant du monde, donc oui je pense qu'elle en redemande et elle aura ce qu'elle voudra j'en doute pas du tout, suffit juste d'attendre ^^ même avec la vingtaine quand elle te met a plat tu es a plat ^^  

14 minutes ago, goldhamsta said:

she was showing her body to the laptop-cam right now, with clothes on, but we can still hope....:)

interesting. freedom for 15 minutes and she starts a chat with another man :) hope she masturbates for him and us! Love it!

I'm watching it now and although I don't speak the language, either he can't get it up, is not interested, or is sexually frustrated and playing hard to get.  It is apparent to me they are having some serious sexual problems and I think it has alot more to do with him than her.  She'll be bailing soon I think; or cheating....