Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

What's happening in Kitty and Smitty World? I thought he was going to get up and smack her when they were arguing about something. I think he cheated on her....guys always cheat when they are as young as he is.....and who is that other girl with curly hair....sister.....fill me in because I don't have a lot of time to figure it out.....I like new couples....you never know what you're going to get....CK

1 minute ago, KrispyKritter said:

What's happening in Kitty and Smitty World? I thought he was going to get up and smack her when they were arguing about something. I think he cheated on her....guys always cheat when they are as young as he is.....and who is that other girl with curly hair....sister.....fill me in because I don't have a lot of time to figure it out.....I like new couples....you never know what you're going to get....CK

Oh, there was some drinking and smoking the night before and Kitty and the other chick got plastered and were vomiting, etc...  I didn't see the actual "party".  I came online to see these 2 chicks throwing up...  I'm not sure what happened exactly, but Kitty was getting super emotional and crying like someone died or something.  The other girl seems to be fine now, but Smith seems to be upset with Kitty.  Probably for how and possibly what she said to him during this whole ordeal.  She seems pretty unstable and like most males, he totally shut down.  They're arguing right now.

Methinks he just took off right now.  She's sobbing in her room and their friends are obviously in an awkward position.  He may just need some time to cool off.  Either that or he's sensed up...  and now Kitty just left.  Maybe to chase him down.... leaving the guests alone.  this is better than reality TV.  Just wish I knew the language!

On 10/28/2016 at 9:48 AM, KittyKatWhisperer said:

But she sure is HOT!

Yes she's definitely has a hot box that needs a real man to put out her fire......She would be better off with a really good vibrator

Kitty trust me it's worth the $125....check out Amazon might be cheaper......you will thank

The Classic

"This iconic item and bestseller at Good Vibrations was recently updated by the manufacturer to be lighter, but with the same intense vibrations. No other vibrator quite compares to the strength and deep vibrations of the Magic Wand. It's Number One for a reason!"

Magic Wand Rechargeable, $125;