Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

Now I do not know if everyone has this problem with the cam 7 in the bedroom of Kitty. The camera is really tough, it is unclear at fast movements, like that it only shows in 20 FPS instead of 30 FPS. This problem did not exist when Suzan and Hector had the apartment. It is quite annoying to watch anyway, when you want to have the same high quality as it is in cameras at the home of Leora.

You can see tampon string sticking out from her panties. ...really? Gross that makes me sick.... I hate bloody vaginal drainage.  If you have never pulled a tampon out you should do it guys..Why?? Don't ask just do it.....Smith be a man and pull that string....nothing wrong with having fun in a muddy playground CK

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2016 at 10:07 AM, KrispyKritter said:

You can see tampon string sticking out from her panties. ...really? Gross that makes me sick.... I hate bloody vaginal drainage.  If you have never pulled a tampon out you should do it guys..Why?? Don't ask just do it.....Smith be a man and pull that string....nothing wrong with having fun in a muddy playground CK

Yeah, right, she's TOTALLY interested into not grossing out a stranger on the internet. It's just blood, her blood, relax...

• Upvote 1