Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

Dude is more interested in his phone, tv, etc., than the woman "trying" to give him a bj. He just doesn't give a fuck about her. She may have issues, but damn, if you have a woman that hot begging for some action, at least have the decency to give her a bit of your personal protein, dammit!!! Btw, her small titties are what I love about her. Gravity will never fuck with those. They'll still look great at 65!!!

Just now...

She was playfull and begin to suck his cock for 2 minutes maybe. Then she stops, puts his dick back in his underwear and leaves.

He didn't follow her immediately...

Is he gay or impotent or something ?

At least, he was a little bit hard during the blowjob...

The fact that he can cum in less than a minute should be enough for everyone that he is not gay. If he was gay he wouldn't even get hard or even cum in a minute. Stop with all the negative comments if you don't like the couple don't even comment in this topic it's quiet simple.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, larryg4b said:

I think she is just self conscious of her small boobies

If she were self-conscious of her small tits, she could have easily
turned her back to the camera. No, she was staring us dead in the 
eye during that entire show. I would call that a classic tease. Naughty
girl. ::)

• Upvote 3

On 16/11/2016 at 7:16 PM, Freitag13 said:

Nonsens ! Many words, but you understand nothing, sorry dude. 

People pay for action and not for see sleep and drunk stupid men. You understand ???

If you are homo or want change the world than take the "off-button" and go home - look Micky-Mouse or other :biggrin:

You are wrong here in this forum. Baby go to look flowers and be green - but dont try other people to change.

You think you are the best ?? You have to learn very much ! Yor opinion is not easy. Be happy for you, dude. :biggrin:

I Kwow, this answer is in wrong thred, but the littel dude don't change it Sorry !

SOME PEOPLE PAY AN ACCOUNT TO SEE LIFE!! YOU PAY TO SEE SEX! LIFE IS MANY THINGS! It's sex+fights+sleeping+sometime being drunk! 
What YOU want is RLC to be just girls fucking together! maybe YOU don't pay to see LIFE (Once again real LIFE cam and not real SEX cam) but SOME PEOPLE PAY TO SEE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! 
I don't try to change people, I just ask people to stop coming to say "I HATE THEM I WANT THEM TO LEAVE"! If you don't like them WHY DO YOU WATCH THEM? AND WHY DO YOU COME ON A FORUM ABOUT THEM? You, like many idiots, come here to say "THEY HAVE TO LEAVE THEY DON'T FUCK ENOUGH"! You can hate them, you can want them to leave BUT FOR THIS AT LEAST CREAT A TOPIC ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF BOTHERING THOSE WHO LIKE THEM AND WANT THEM TO STAY!

And I have never said I was the best, I am just sick to come and see every days "they have to leave"! Creat a fucking topic and stop to say it on topics about photos or videos!

• Upvote 3