Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

26 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Awe man...The way she is crying you would think her friend had died.  That would be a deal breaker for me.

No matter how good looking she is...can't compensate for this level of emotional instability.  She really needs professional help.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Markymark said:

No matter how good looking she is...can't compensate for this level of emotional instability.  She really needs professional help.

I agree she's a wreck. She's always yelling and crying. She doesn't seem to like sex. She doesn't even want to be comforted by her Bf. My guess is she was probably abused in some way or raped. The alcohol and whatever else just intensified what was already there. Definitely needs to get help asap.

3 minutes ago, In10se said:

I agree she's a wreck. She's always yelling and crying. She doesn't seem to like sex. She doesn't even want to be comforted by her Bf. My guess is she was probably abused in some way or raped. The alcohol and whatever else just intensified what was already there. Definitely needs to get help asap.

I have to disagree with some parts of your statement.  She is like Lisa at VV.  She's always grabbing Smith's cock and she is initiating 75% of the sex action.  Now, most of times, Smith shoots his load too fast.  So she doesn't get satisfaction.  But she likes and wants sex, no doubt about that 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, In10se said:

I like them but I think she is professional Victim  and very insecure , I don't like to see them go 

• Upvote 1