Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

Good to see the guest in shower and the circumstances in good shape. Great body she has.
It was a little tough when it was on, but now it seems to be okay with her. Whether it was an OD or only alcohol we probably never answer.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, KrispyKritter said:

What's happening in Kitty and Smitty World? I thought he was going to get up and smack her when they were arguing about something. I think he cheated on her....guys always cheat when they are as young as he is.....and who is that other girl with curly hair....sister.....fill me in because I don't have a lot of time to figure it out.....I like new couples....you never know what you're going to get....CK

Girls cheat just as frequently as guys do.

• Upvote 1

What is with K & S apt. it looks as if it is empty. Very little in the bedroom and only a laptop and jacket in the living room. The pink skateboard is in the hallway but I do not see the standing sound bar that is usually by the kitchen table. Did RLC kick them out?

In spite Kitty being really hot, I hope those guys will leave the experience.

Both are very unhappy about it and cameras add more tension. I wish them to find balance somewhere else.

And as far as I have read, last night was freaky : we definitely don't need a drama because people are uncomfortable about the experience.

On 11/9/2016 at 6:37 PM, Snakeater said:

What is with K & S apt. it looks as if it is empty. Very little in the bedroom and only a laptop and jacket in the living room. The pink skateboard is in the hallway but I do not see the standing sound bar that is usually by the kitchen table. Did RLC kick them out?

Yep , still empty today

Yes, we wonder what has happened since the man who rang the door yesterday morning, and he was really pissed off a lot of complaints of what had happened during the night, however, when Kitty as she usually does to be sad and gape at her boyfriend middle of the night. Yes, when the man was ready to scold Kitty and her friend, Kitty was so sad and made a call and then she put on her jacket and walked out, while the other three remained a good while. Since then, every apartment desolately empty. So what will happen now believe. Should we may not be seeing any more of this delicious and emotional and beautiful kitty, or she is not ready to give more of her sexy body language any more. And I will see even more of her anyway. So come home soon now Kitty. ???

2 hours ago, thors said:

Yep , still empty today

There is still personal belongings and clothes in the bedroom and  a laptop computer in Living Room.  So I don't think they are gone for good-unless they just don't care about

that stuff.