New girl Melissa

Mellisa & Lara don't know each other but have a mutual friend. She asked Lara to guess who is it.

Despite the hints Lara does not know who is it. She says to her that she intrigued her.

Mellissa asks about entertainment in this place. Lara says about watching TV.

In the end Lara states that you need to start partying. They dressed up and went for a walk.

• Upvote 12

22 minutes ago, kitek said:

Mellisa & Lara don't know each other but have a mutual friend. She asked Lara to guess who is it.

Despite the hints Lara does not know who is it. She says to her that she intrigued her.

Mellissa asks about entertainment in this place. Lara says about watching TV.

In the end Lara states that you need to start partying. They dressed up and went for a walk.

Nice to know Lara has the correct mindset. Valuable info as always Kitek.

It seems that they want to do a joint party with B2 but the girls from B2 do not respond. Mellissa states that it typically appears as if they asked for a favor. L: We want to and they do not. M: Then I also do not care. We will go to a club and in addition I do not have to dress up in these .... (holds up a shirt referring to be dressed in lingerie ).

L: They do not answer questions.

• Upvote 3

Personally, from what I've seen, Melissa has a 'thing' for Lara. Last night when they got back from wherever they went (Ikea, I assume, with new glasses, just in time considering Lima kicked one over in her room and broke it), she got changed into that "Big Shirt" dress, but only after she tried about 3 different other "looks" first, (red negligee, red singlet top, black top) before settling on that, and spent ages in front of the mirror checking herself out, making sure she created the right "ambiance" if you like. And if some of the other comments in some other threads are true, it hasn't taken long for her to align herself alongside Lara in ganging up on Lima, a girl who she barely knows, behind her back (mind you, apart from tonight, Lima seems to have been drunk the whole time Melissa's been there, which I'll admit isn't a good first impression, and didn't help). Interesting to see if anything unfolds between them, and where it goes depending on what the response from Lara is. Ironically, if she'd gone after Lima instead, probably more chance of getting the result she's after.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

7-11-2016

Mellisa says she has bruises and hurt her leg. She shows that she could not adjust her legs properly for the photos. Later, she asked if Lara already ate. She says that she behaves like her mother. Mellisa talks about her ex, who still writes that he wants to speak with her but does not write what about. Mellisa says that when he saw her photo on Instagram he asked if she is prostitute, because she was in a swimsuit. Mellisa asking Lara what she could borrow for the pictures tomorrow. Lara states that all Georgians, Turks, Arabs are "hot blood"  and not suitable for partners. She talked to a friend that had Turk  boyfriend. She has just found that he is dating other girl and told her that it's just friend. Then Lara tells of another model friend, who married an Arab and everything is fine. He is not jealous.

• Upvote 6