New girl Melissa

In addition to conversation with Michelle.

Melissa complains that she can't sleep because of the noises from Lima's room. Later she said that she had spoken to her ex-BF who wants to renew relations. But she found his recordings/photos with another girl. On the occasion she is criticizing her appearance. Melissa says that he makes a fool of her. She talks about some problems in the apartment, she talked about it with Zhenya (!!!). Michelle tells her that keyboard doesn't work in her computer and does not know whether it makes sense to repair it. Besides, she does not know how long it would take to repair. She prefers to buy a new one. Later says to Melissa that she was going to B2 and proposed Melissa to come with her .Melissa says she had never been there but today she is not in the mood.

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

In addition to conversation with Michelle.

Melissa complains that she can't sleep because of the noises from Lima's room. Later she said that she had spoken to her ex-BF who wants to renew relations. But she found his recordings/photos with another girl. On the occasion she is criticizing her appearance. Melissa says that he makes a fool of her. She talks about some problems in the apartment, she talked about it with Zhenya (!!!). Michelle tells her that keyboard doesn't work in her computer and does not know whether it makes sense to repair it. Besides, she does not know how long it would take to repair. She prefers to buy a new one. Later says to Melissa that she was going to B2 and proposed Melissa to come with her .Melissa says she had never been there but today she is not in the mood.

Thanks Kitek, So Melissa was invited to go with Michelle after all, she must want some alone time.

• Upvote 1

On 11/21/2016 at 0:43 AM, mikeusa said:

Bueno espero Melissa va la próxima vez para b2. Gracias por la información Kitek 

I hope so too, but before Belle leaves. And let's have dance, if possible with little clothes and some drink.

Thk. Kitek

I am seriously upset they didn't renew Melissa, against her will :angry:

With some rare exception, many of the girls we have seen recently do not seem to care. I am not complaining about their appearence (they are beautiful, but so is Melissa) or nudity (most of them are doing their part), but many of them seem like they are doing a chore, only focusing about their TV series, the boyfriend at home, or their work. Melissa is one of the rare girls that actually seems to share with the viewers, getting sexy every evening, dancing in her room, bathing with candles, etc ... She is also a great ambassador of the site by beeing very generous on the free cams (like Leora)

Long gone are the days of the little shows with I&I, or even Lola's team, but she is one to keep that little flame lit.

We all know RLC read this site, because they need for their DMCA and copyright infrigment claims, and because it is a good business practice to look at what customers says about their product. RLC you seem to struggle with recruitment, relying overly on cooptation from the tenants even if the girls they bring on board do not fit, yet you have a gem and you are casually throwing her away.

So please fellow CC'ers, express yourselves, post, stand up for Melissa if you care about her, and even if you don't care about Melissa herself, stand up anyway as a statement to what we think about what the tenant of the barcelona apparments should be.

Thanks in advance for your support guys, for Melissa ! :heart:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yeah i know but i prefer more explanation  

i understand better that Michelle said to Sia went in B1 if Sia want for coming michelle friend's in B2 

Michelle said that when she was talking to Belle&Candy in B2. 

• Upvote 1