Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Guest cobalt75
5 hours ago, lucky19300 said:

Ooops, Leora forgot to wear a panty under her dress ;) What a dirty girl!!! :p

Lol, j'ai connu des dirty girls beaucoup plus dirty...heureusement

Other than that one time a couple weeks ago, has Leora used her new toy to please herself?

Part of me thinks she doesn't need it as she and Paul have been more frisky the past couple weeks than possible the past couple of months.

On the other hand, it would be shame not to put it back into service.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Other than that one time a couple weeks ago, has Leora used her new toy to please herself?

Part of me thinks she doesn't need it as she and Paul have been more frisky the past couple weeks than possible the past couple of months.

On the other hand, it would be shame not to put it back into service.

I agree. I don't think she needs it. Her main stimulation appears to be clitoral and while I think she could entertain us once or twice with a toy I prefer seeing fingers.

• Upvote 3

The GODDESS is quite happy with lump of coal Paul, as he finally completed his studies and is going to get a job, She has been screwing the crap out of him lately, kinda reminds me of when they first came online. She is such and incredible young lady that is very well educated,very talented in many areas including one of which is sex.

Brains and Beauty what more could a man ask for ???

:heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 5

Leora and Paul have finally found an ideal place for having sex at the front corner of the couch, right in front of our eyes. Leora can there really show us her oral talents and Paul helps us watchers by keeping her hair away so that we can definitely see everything. This time Leora managed to get all sperm into her mouth without showing a drop, it would be even more exciting to see some sperm on her lips.  It is really strange how the former three-minute Paul can now sit quietly through such an amazing foreplay - I could never stand such a fantastic mouth and tongue for that long.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora and Paul have finally found an ideal place for having sex at the front corner of the couch, right in front of our eyes. Leora can there really show us her oral talents and Paul helps us watchers by keeping her hair away so that we can definitely see everything. This time Leora managed to get all sperm into her mouth without showing a drop, it would be even more exciting to see some sperm on her lips.  It is really strange how the former three-minute Paul can now sit quietly through such an amazing foreplay - I could never stand such a fantastic mouth and tongue for that long.

It was appropriate that they have sex on the couch.  Paul is lazy and there is no better place than a sofa for his lazy ass to sit as she does all the work.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I really do appreciate some positive remark about Paul. And after the oral massage, during her ride, to have her lovely boobs swinging just in front of his eyes. He is a brave soldier.....

Most of us would not survive even one day with Leora, almost all day nude or half......

• Upvote 1

Over the last couple of months, Paul has been good to us. Notwithstanding my general feelings about him and the fact that I prefer Leora's solo work, to give us such a good view of her BJs has been a lot of fun. By proxy I can feel her tongue on my cock and I couldn't ask for more.

• Upvote 1