Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, kase said:

YOU BELIEVE THE IS ONE JOKE THE IS NOT JOKE 

The dog likes to play in the closet and knows how to open and close the doors.. Second to last night Vika was in her room something made a big bang inside her cabinets at night, she just looked at it like "mmhmm?" and last night same time her door opened real fast a third of the way and stopped, like when someone just gonna tell you something, she turned around and looked for a long time, I also expected someone to say something, but no one there? When she faced the camera again her eyebrows where raised as if she was thinking "ok, guess there's a ghost here"

Only poltergeist behaviour i've seen on RLC, but I've seen some weirdo stuff on wm247

Anyone understand Russian?

I'm curious where they go around 11PM local time? They're gone for 60-90 minutes 3-4x a week.  I'm assuming they go out for a drink (Russia's version of Starbucks).   Anyone???

Они гуляют по вечерам. Заодно заходят в магазины и покупают в том числе и напитки.. Вчера заказывали домой пиццу. Гуляют часто по вечерам, так как днём жарко. Меня больше интересует, что рассматривала на улице L  после представления, когда гладила бельё. Такое впечатление, что за ней кто-то наблюдал, она это видела и специально развлекала смотрящего.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Google Translate!

They walk in the evenings. At the same time they go to the store and buy including drinks .. yesterday ordered the pizza home . The walk often in the evening , as the day is hot . I'm more interested in what is considered outside L after the presentation , when ironed linen. It seems that her someone was watching , she saw it , and especially entertained beholder.

Что случилось? Они что съезжают?пожалуйста поясните по подробнее! Кода всё так хорошо идёт и леора расцветает, всё закончится?