Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, lwis said:

Hello Leora
What happened to you today? You look so unhappy...
:huh:

It's probably due to the fact she was still awake gone 05:00 local time, and she could be knackered, and the fact she's had to put up with Russia's answer to one of the Muppet's (not sure which one yet) all day

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

It's probably due to the fact she was still awake gone 05:00 local time, and she could be knackered, and the fact she's had to put up with Russia's answer to one of the Muppet's (not sure which one yet) all day

I wish you are right.  Hope it isn't any health problem

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Just a thought but it may also be her time of the month, she has been very horny last couple of days and some women get like that before 'pmt 'kicks in.

Leora is still awake. I think she got back about 1 her time and changed quickly - she's spent the time since on the couch mainly with her phone. Little nudity today by her standards, just a couple of wanders out in the hall before her shower and then a naked hall walk before she went out.

• Upvote 2

Leora does drink occasionally, a few months back she and her lady friend were having a few jugs of lager in the spare room, the guest stayed the night. They both got a bit pissed. Great pics of her friend in the shower the next day.

Leora at the moment is nodding off accasionaly on the settee now awake.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, daemon said:

but that was long ago. But it was only 1 time. And I did not see that she was drunk. Moreover, I know that she had little contact with his girlfriend because of the fact that her friend drinking and smoking. Leora sharply negatively speaks about drinking and cigarettes. I've already talked about it.

I didn't imply any thing ... I just ask if you witnessed that . I didn't see live as well but i did saw it they danced around. It was nice they had fun .... Think  maybe she need to do it again some time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora does drink occasionally, a few months back she and her lady friend were having a few jugs of lager in the spare room, the guest stayed the night. They both got a bit pissed. Great pics of her friend in the shower the next day.

Leora at the moment is nodding off accasionaly on the settee now awake.

I have not seen those pics, are they in the attachment center?

Another day of little to watch. Paul's getting up between 2 and 3 pm. Leora a bit earlier but I don't think she showered today. She went to bed around 8.a.m.! There was a brief game of catch with the dog whic was probably the highlight of the day - it is that dull.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Another day of little to watch. Paul's getting up between 2 and 3 pm. Leora a bit earlier but I don't think she showered today. She went to bed around 8.a.m.! There was a brief game of catch with the dog whic was probably the highlight of the day - it is that dull.

She was asleep on the couch around 1:30AM local time.  She got up and went to the bed around 8AM.

Their preferred time to 'consumate' is often between 3-6PM local time.