Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OMFG (Oh My Fucking GODDESS!)

I did write recently of her bottomless exercises because of a vain hope that young Belle would follow in the footsteps of The Goddess and the mighty Irma and exercise bottomless or naked. Maybe she picked up on it - probably not - but it does seem that quite often she follows requests.

I feel i must have missed the beginning because she was doing her Harry Worth impression - and if anyone understands that I'll be amazed - in the GR and the hall. The one bit that wasn't perfect was her angle was wrong when she went doggy - this is my favourite position so a little disappointing but then I thought she had forgotten her stretches. Legs wide apart she opened everything between them and quite frankly gave a display in full colour near a camera that those Barcelona girls will never match. I'm sorry but she just ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

ALL HAIL THE GODDESS!  

There is no doubt. They won't match her 

And don't forget all this when she is ill. When you think of the huge wads of cash given out in Barcelona (well Megan earnt it) Leora should be being paid double that by RLC for her contribution. Now laptop is in the GR. We can only hope - Eva's in the way a bit of any great views just at the moment. I am so glad I stayed awake.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And don't forget all this when she is ill. When you think of the huge wads of cash given out in Barcelona (well Megan earnt it) Leora should be being paid double that by RLC for her contribution. Now laptop is in the GR. We can only hope - Eva's in the way a bit of any great views just at the moment. I am so glad I stayed awake.

Her energy seems to be Riseing...

But it can take a bit time

32 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Most certainly a nymphomanic thankfully for us.

Most definitely not a nymphomaniac. Masha and I suppose Nelly fit the bill with at least 15 sessions a week but Leora rarely matches that in a month.

And of course Kami and Kristy are fucking like bunnies now - looking at the boards Kristy may well have had sex 6 times last night.

Still it has been a glorious day in the presence of the deity. Who knows, it might not be over today.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sin duda no es una ninfómana. Masha y supongo Nelly encajaba con al menos 15 sesiones a la semana, pero rara vez se Leora partidos que en un mes.

Y, por supuesto, Kami y Kristy follan como conejos ahora - mirar las tablas de Kristy puede muy bien haber tenido relaciones sexuales 6 veces la noche anterior.

Aún así, ha sido un día glorioso en la presencia de la deidad. Quién sabe, puede que no sea más de hoy en día.

Quien sabe, este tipo no se ve como un Pablo, Demid, o Thomas, que en tres empujones ya terminaron

Leora you are magically beautiful to always look at, when you also can show us, with your totally relaxing sensual sexy dance moves. This is something that you are free to show off more of. You've always had your magical charisma to capture everything and everyone looks back into you again, and you show that you are number one in the RLC. ✨????