Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

OMFG (Oh My Fucking GODDESS!)

I did write recently of her bottomless exercises because of a vain hope that young Belle would follow in the footsteps of The Goddess and the mighty Irma and exercise bottomless or naked. Maybe she picked up on it - probably not - but it does seem that quite often she follows requests.

I feel i must have missed the beginning because she was doing her Harry Worth impression - and if anyone understands that I'll be amazed - in the GR and the hall. The one bit that wasn't perfect was her angle was wrong when she went doggy - this is my favourite position so a little disappointing but then I thought she had forgotten her stretches. Legs wide apart she opened everything between them and quite frankly gave a display in full colour near a camera that those Barcelona girls will never match. I'm sorry but she just ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

ALL HAIL THE GODDESS!  

Harry Worth?! Of all the misunderstood British comedians he'd take the cake!

"Ha ha ha my name is Harry Worth. I don't know why, but there it is!"

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

OMFG (Oh My Fucking GODDESS!)

I did write recently of her bottomless exercises because of a vain hope that young Belle would follow in the footsteps of The Goddess and the mighty Irma and exercise bottomless or naked. Maybe she picked up on it - probably not - but it does seem that quite often she follows requests.

I feel i must have missed the beginning because she was doing her Harry Worth impression - and if anyone understands that I'll be amazed - in the GR and the hall. The one bit that wasn't perfect was her angle was wrong when she went doggy - this is my favourite position so a little disappointing but then I thought she had forgotten her stretches. Legs wide apart she opened everything between them and quite frankly gave a display in full colour near a camera that those Barcelona girls will never match. I'm sorry but she just ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

ALL HAIL THE GODDESS!  

• Upvote 1

This is a joke correct? Leora does not leave the house. She is emotionally and physically abused by Paul and does NOTHING! She doesnt leave the house. Has no friends. She is so uneducated she thinks she can tape herself to loose cellulite. That working out for less than 5 min does something. Her partner cannot satisfy her. The only gratification she gets is showing off on FREE cams because she knows she has an audience. The only time she gets off is by herself. She has altered herself to get off for the cameras. She lives in the Matrix. This woman is as pathetic as you can get. But I guess birds of a feather...

• Upvote 1

I like her plenty in the beginning. She was vibrant and full of life. She has a wonderful body and a very pretty face. But she is a pathetic human. She has allowed herself to be squashed by Paul. He has hit her, pushed her around and emotionally warped her over the pat few years. I do not like the couple. And as she lets it happen, I do not think she is a quality person. We observe these people through our pc and come to get to know them. Watching a young woman loose her drive for life and zeal to live is depressing. She has become more afraid of the dark and so insecure. That only means she does not feel safe in her home. As far as education goes...if you dont use it, what the point?

• Upvote 2

Its only my opinion. Its like a butt hole, everyone has one and they are all crappy.. But, this is a place to voice those opinions..General Chat. He is a Pig and no, she is by far not the best of RLC. She does make a maladroit look good though! And for 45 bucks a month plus the 12 here, I get to spout off

• Upvote 2

Solebum

The joke is on you, you take your ID from a Werecat with ever changing eye's and looking at all the posting's about Leora you are forever changing your mind as well.

Before you go calling Leora pathetic, if I was you I would look at some of the old items in this forum before saying people are uneducated, it has been posted the Leora speak at least another language and uneducated person can't work in a pharmacist, also if you are such a knowledgeable person on Leora's intelligence I would take an interest in the type of books she reads if I were you, and not fantasy one's like yourself, Paul is a qualified engineer so he also is not uneducated, yes he's slow and lacks common sense, but from experience so do all engineers.

As for your comments about her body, she has a body a lot of women dream about and in my opinion the best on RLC, ok "daemon" thinks Nellie has the best body, that's a matter of opinion.

Friends or lack of them, you do not pay much attention to what is going on, true not many have been round to the apartment while Paul has been out of work, so how do you know she's not keeping in touch by e-mail, or visiting them when Paul has taken her out, then he's come home then gone out later to pick her up.

As for her showing off Leora has a large loyal fan base who have followed her for years, that I believe she respects, also she is free to do what she wants, when she wants, how she wants and any time she like's, because she's not in a Matrix as you put it

So to sum it up if you don't like it, save your 45 bucks and go elsewhere

• Upvote 2