Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

Although leora is extremely sexy and moves like hell... all this repetition starts being boring i think...

Ok she has sexy ass.. she knows exactly how to move it but now i find it boring. And the girlfriend i believe is a subject of manipulation....

You're thinking too hard man, they're just having some fun

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Leora keeps tabs on the other apartments, if she's seen what's been up in Barca 2 then she knows it doesn't have to end with anything to gain all kinds of attention ?

She reads CC off and on (right now off) but does NOT watch RLC.  She is not interested in the other houses.

Just now, F219 said:

She reads CC off and on (right now off) but does NOT watch RLC.  She is not interested in the other houses.

can you explain this knowledge as wll as tht she is straight and she "wouldnt" react with the other girl?

or it is not knowledge but opinion?

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Yeah I'm just guessing but I can't recall ever seeing leora dance for hours on end in the last couple years and the masks are quite the coincedence 

Let's be serious, of course they know the work of RLC, they are talking to each other, there is to be a wise, to reach that conclusion, and know what to do to entertain the public, but for that we pay, right? then, who wants to see him eat pussy Leora her friend, let him say and want, and who, convinced that this did not happen, better to be silent. Do not make us any favor.