Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 statement for the lovers of leora/haters of me.

I live in a country where all cabarets / strip clubs  all with consommation services are full of russian and ukrainian  romanian polish and all eastern block girls.

I live with a moldovan woman of my age (i m 44 she is 43) who used to do this kind of job. I m working in shipping offices since 1989 but worked (2nd job) as bartender.

I have full knowledge of their way of thinking and acting.

I m a voyeurist and m kinda pissed off when isee males falling with the subjects of their voyeurism fetish.

I m not here to play the smart or the "experienced" but as long as i see men offending me for what i say i ll keep on.

I can understand and accept all fetishes believing tht human mind is bottomless. I cant accept stupidity and inmature men preteding the tough ones. 

Squirrel i saw yrs coming... i hope i answered u

2 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

I live in a country where all cabarets / strip clubs  all with consommation services are full of russian and ukrainian  romanian polish and all eastern block girls.

I live with a moldovan woman of my age (i m 44 she is 43) who used to do this kind of job. I m working in shipping offices since 1989 but worked (2nd job) as bartender.

I m a voyeurist and m kinda pissed off when isee males falling with the subjects of their voyeurism fetish.

I m not here to play the smart or the "experienced" but as long as i see men offending me for what i say i ll keep on.

I can understand and accept all fetishes believing tht human mind is bottomless. I cant accept stupidity and inmature men preteding the tough ones. 

Camcaps and RLC run on false hope, once that is accepted as self evident the chats become a lot less frustrating ?

3 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT OUR FRIENDS undressing FOR US?

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

attendre plus de 2 ans avant de voir léora danser!!!!! et c'est plutôt bien!!!!

wait more than 2 years before seeing Leora dance !!!!! and that's pretty good !!!!:heart:

I agree, this is quite the historic event.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

attendre plus de 2 ans avant de voir léora danser!!!!! et c'est plutôt bien!!!!

wait more than 2 years before seeing Leora dance !!!!! and that's pretty good !!!!:heart:

Anytime we get a first or at least something new to any particular apartment it creates excitement. 

• Upvote 1