Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Lets get back on topic here, this thread is for commenting on Leora and Paul

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Done with fool. 

You know what my little woodland buddy, there are good days,and there are exceptionally good days, today has, I think you will agree, been an exceptional day.

• Upvote 3

I have had a good look at this site today, gets a bit lively sometimes doesn't it, Seems like Leora is well protected by most of the punters on here. She is definitely well thought of.

15 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

I have had a good look at this site today, gets a bit lively sometimes doesn't it, Seems like Leora is well protected by most of the punters on here. She is definitely well thought of.

Believe me when I tell you, she is a very special person.

• Upvote 1