Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hora atrás, BBsq69 disse:

Rápido Você VIU O Que Ela Disse na placa B2?

it is very rare that I go to another topic besides Leora and paul, and here was hard to write,
 it has very troll and people who do not know them and are badmouthing and to not give confidence
 I get quiet. so I returned to participate in the forum due to the new changes in the rules.
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just a reminder: Leora is apparently inviolate in this thread. If anyone so much as insults or demeans her in anyway, they will have their bird feeder emptied, their attic trashed, their radiator hose chewed, their carpet removed because of the odor, and their walls will need to be resealed with odor repellent paint.

Not speaking as mod, of course. It's just that I don't want to promote any more food fights in this thread.

But I might make an exception if it's bacon or ham...It's too late at night for tuna for me...but if she keeps up what she is doing right now, the Skunk is going to be very pissed off that he went to bed. Damn, but the woman is perfect in ALL ways. :heart:

Why is it that it is unacceptable to insult her but totally fine to insult Paul?

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why is it that it is unacceptable to insult her but totally fine to insult Paul?

I just passed by and I saw this post and I had to answer......

Insults are unacceptable to all .. 

People tend to forget that there are real people behind the cams...

They do read the things that are posted on them ... 

To share an opinion or a thought is one thing ... BUT ... 

When the remark is a direct insult or inconsiderate in one feelings it is A despicable act...:angry:

It happens to all from time to time that one remark can be Misunderstood and be thought as an insult... Most of the time when that happens the person (if he or she are a gentleman) will give an apology..

I would ask from all with all my heart to think before you post, if someone can be insulted by it .,..please:angel:

IF in this post I have successed to influence even one person then my job is done here :sleepy:

The big problem is that people still tend to forget after a while to be Sensitive and compassionate toward each other and toward the tenants of rlc... 

Sensitivity and compassion is a vertue .... Please use them when you post  :angel:

Love to all .. And have a great night...:biggrin:

Most important.. Leora My sweet lady... have a beautiful night although I don't watch... Still I'll be around to try to spread some light and goodness here for you ?

You are a Sweet flower that your smile still in my heart and flow me to where I go :blush:?:heart:

Good night good people

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The first reason is, Its not really acceptable to insult anyone, although some people more than deserve it.

And the second reason is that Foamy said so.

And the most important reason is that anyone who insults the Little One will find themselves on the end of unbelievable abuse from 99% of the forum.

And just as a bonus, If you really make her angry she is more than capable of verbally castrating most of us.

Apart from that I cant think of any reason why.

• Upvote 4

I have been back following RLC for a month and a half now around 18 hrs a day yes I have no life lol and have not seen these two do anything I read here of them doing it once and I missed that, I have seen all the other couples doing it many times, have these two pretty much given up having sex,i read here of her  masterbating 3 times in 2 days I'm just curious whats going on here