Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

See if I'd been a free user I would have been on Cam 1 for some glorious bends as she rearranged the cushions on B1 - well they look as though they were glorious from Cam 2 which unfortunately being a premium user was where I was. I wish I'd been asleep so I would not know what i'd missed.

Yes, we know that you are passionate to get as many signatures where the day is out. But you also have to think of yourself you unique and beautiful Leora, as it is today - 30 degrees out there where you live. So take a very brief periods out there if you must. For none of your friends here at CC would then not see you sick. Now take and snuggle up on the couch for a while to anyway.. ✨????

• Upvote 1

She is a stunning beauty and an intelligent woman...rare indeed.  But I have a hard time thinking she goes for all this constant gushing.  I can't understand one word she says in her own language...but I don't read her as being that shallow.

13 minutes ago, Lumpy123 said:

She is a stunning beauty and an intelligent woman...rare indeed.  But I have a hard time thinking she goes for all this constant gushing.  I can't understand one word she says in her own language...but I don't read her as being that shallow.

She is far from shallow.

• Upvote 2