Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

At my absence I see that there was a lot of talking here .

A lot of good people with good word has been said here today..

Well  done may lady  for you have put your words in the right place...

Always a pleasure to her you ??

As for the rest of my Friends here ... You gave me a good laugh:biggrin:

And the word that I loved the most was  CHIVALRY ...

That what my friends did here today . ....?

Although the lady can easily take care of her self ...

If i had  the option I would joined in...:angel:

Never mind....?

Good night everyone and blessing to all:biggrin:

And to you may lady have beautiful night and sweet dreams?

OK... OK..

Also to everyone have a beautiful night and sweet dreams ... But the flower is for the lady :biggrin:

Good night everyone..:)

• Upvote 2

I do not understand, why would anyone bother to read a comment, if is only going to ruin his or her day, it makes no sense to me. If it does to you, explain it? I am not one to complaint or take sides; and I know, it's easier for me to say it, because I am a man, whereas for a Woman, any miss informs, or unchallenged post would create an emotional response. One must expect negativity, from a few, who passes judgment, without reviewing the case, or not witnessing such Beautiful Women, who reside in these Apartments. Ms. Goddess is an extraordinary Woman. There should never be any reasoning thoughts on your mind. I honestly believe there are enough kind souls here to make any Women feel special, and you are by far SPECIAL...

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Juli' said:

And lastly I want to say to those people who criticize the way of life of tenants. Everyone lives as he sees fit. Everyone has their own opinion on this. And my life is my life. My choice. And if your life is different it does not mean that it is better or worse. This subjectively. Therefore, your comments such as: "How are they wrong to live" not Immersed fact. I am satisfied with my life. And my attitude too. If they are different from yours does not mean that they are bad. 

Your point is very well put across, to many of us you are special, but sadly there are some sad uneducated individual's out there who will struggle to comprehend what you have said, to these I say "you really need to get out more"

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, reallifecamv said:

Beautiful lady .. Sweet flower?

Good morning and blessings to all...

I see you now taking care of your self... Wow that too much beauty to my screen:biggrin::blush:..

Have a beautiful day love?

awoooooooooooooooooooooooooo:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

What will do without Leora , everyday she gives us beautiful like her Show , what we do one day she go away , I think we all sit and cry 

"CRY" you say, I've already bought the rope and tied the knot, if she leave's it will be the end of the world as we know it

• Upvote 2

Just now, Newark52 said:

"CRY" you say, I've already bought the rope and tied the knot, if she leave's it will be the end of the world as we know it

LOL you don't have to go that far my friend , but we all miss her and RLC will not be the same :angel:

• Upvote 1