Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Today I woke up, and Leora slept on the couch, half wrapped in the duvet !!!! The sun was kissing her leg !!! I was envious of the sun...
I stayed on my warm bed until Leora woke up. A few rounds around the house, and I count the minutes she's hiding in the corner, at the bottom of the LR. I hate that corner !!! I hate the balcony !!!!  There is no an interior architect or decorator who changes the position of the furniture ????

Daily shower time .... always beautiful to see!

After a while, her fingers play with her hair... gently caress the breasts... follow the leg... then the inside of the thighs ... the knee swings like a pendulum ... fingers go to the mouth ... .the motions speed up .... the moans begin .... and the whole body shivers ... her sensuality burns ... panties are thrown out .... and then the explosion ....

And I thank God, and especially Leora, for I am alive and seeing

END of this episode (when I'm willing, I might write the second)

2 hours ago, lwis said:

I don't understand why you're saying these things. I have seen both sessions and, I think it is impossible for her to do something for the computer; The position of the pc would not allow the recording of anything, at most,  the hand and arm, and part of the head. And never catch her legs or her inner part. What you are saying is not correct. It's nonsense.

Iwis, you are not wrong, at the end of the day, he's just a Turk with an overinflated imagination, so I suggest we all leave it at that

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Stephen Hawking has personally told me that every time The Goddess orgasms a new universe is created. It's a Big Bang theory I subscribe to.

Lol, Did Hawking's, also tell you he just a theory, for his contributions to the fields of cosmology, general relativity and quantum gravity, especially in the context of black holes. (CONTRIBUTIONS)  I also subscribe to the Big Bang Theory, and NOT the TV Show. 

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Lol, Did Hawking's, also tell you he just a theory, for his contributions to the fields of cosmology, general relativity and quantum gravity, especially in the context of black holes. (CONTRIBUTIONS)  I also subscribe to the Big Bang Theory, and NOT the TV Show. 

I actually gave a talk on Black Holes nearly 40 years ago. I've gone downhill since then although I do have a degree in Astrophysics. Actually one of my friends' fathers has come closer to a Nobel Prize than Hawking but any more info would reveal his identity.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I actually gave a talk on Black Holes nearly 40 years ago. I've gone downhill since then although I do have a degree in Astrophysics. Actually one of my friends' fathers has come closer to a Nobel Prize than Hawking but any more info would reveal his identity.

The smartest man I know holds 7 phds and his first one was in astro physics. You won't find him on tv or holding classes at a university because all his time has been spent working in his fields of study for the government for the last 35 years, that I know of. His opinion on Hawking " Hawking is an idiot" came about during one of our conversations. So it goes back, to the old adage, those that can, do, those that can't, teach. Hawking has fame but my friend has put his theories where his mouth is and actually put them to work.

• Upvote 1