Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, Howard said:

OBSERVATION:  Some of these posts are very, very disturbing.  The way they are written are borderline psychotic.  Thankfully RLC exhibitionists don't have their addresses r if they did, some of you would (without any doubt) book a flight out the next day and stalk (or drool by their doorstep).

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Naaa it's just harmless  fun....   ?

Everyone  want to see her sweet  smile  when he or she makes a nice ? post...  Or to express  how sexy or beautiful she Looks  to make her feel good about her self..... and on and on... 

Some here really  care for her. 

And do appreciate  her ?

It's nice to see a good reaction  from a nice or funny post one make  :biggrin:

Although  you can not know who stand behind  the post with that I can agree but I think most here are nice and smart people . 

Have good night friend ::)

Leora have sweet dreams l :blush:

Good night everybody :angel:

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Howard said:

OBSERVATION:  Some of these posts are very, very disturbing.  The way they are written are borderline psychotic.  Thankfully RLC exhibitionists don't have their addresses published for if they did, some of you would (without any doubt) book a flight out the next day and stalk (or drool by their doorstep).

The fluffy tailed woodland residents have been known to be a little psychotic. I give you Foamy as an example. 

Foamy here: I'm now pushing for the re-installment of the down-button feature, so we can compete for the most bad karma points. :biggrin:

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
Fricken skunk was being snarky.

20 hours ago, Pepe said:

Back lot at area 51 where all RLC apartments are filmed. 

Good one. Who came up with that?

Foamy here again: I found that out by sneaking through the fence. I took pictures as proof. Unfortunately RLC hit me with a DMCA take-down order, or else I would be able to prove that all of RLC is actually filmed in area 51 in the studio where they faked the moon landing.

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
Art Bell is gone. It's up to Foamy now to expose the truth.
  • Upvote 1