Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

I can never get tired, looking at her beautiful Ass, Bottom, Buns, Buttocks, Can, Cheeks, Fanny, Hei·nie, Keister, Posterior, Rear, Rear End, Back, Seat. Did I leave anything out?

It looks, So, inviting and Squeezable to me. :smile: 

Well Fanny is something different in the UK.

• Upvote 2

I can never get tired, looking at her beautiful Ass, Bottom, Buns, Buttocks, Can, Cheeks, Fanny, Hei·nie, Keister, Posterior, Rear, Rear End, Back, Seat. Did I leave anything out?

" Tush" !!

• Upvote 3

Derriere, Kaboose, Batty, Arse(English for Ass), Rump, Backside, Butt, Bott and Botty (all shortened forms), Behind, Fundament and of course Booty.

Is anybody still experiencing blank screen and picture loss that was happening a couple of days ago, I wrote to RLC about it and they want to know if it was an isolated case or happening more regularly.Please let me know of any incidence and an approximate time line.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Is anybody still experiencing blank screen and picture loss that was happening a couple of days ago, I wrote to RLC about it and they want to know if it was an isolated case or happening more regularly.Please let me know of any incidence and an approximate time line.

I have same problem so you're not alone.

• Upvote 2