Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Morning real, I wondered when someone was going to turn up. Not really been watching The Goddess this morning , connection problems, but did look in on her recently and she has on a white crop top and dark panties if I remember.

If you remember!!  BB, How could you forget?????

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you remember!!  BB, How could you forget?????

I have very bad short term memory and as I think I've seen The Goddess's attire for 500 days straight I can get confused with what just happened and what I remember. She always makes a big impression LOL.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Others are having issues as well.   RLC must have Amateurs in their IT Department.

Reminds me of Woody Allen in "What's New Pussycat?" in this conversation:

Michael James: Did you find a job?

Victor Skakapopulis: Yeah, I got something at the striptease. I help the girls dress and undress.

Michael James: Nice job.

Victor Skakapopulis: Twenty francs a week.

Michael James: Not very much.

Victor Skakapopulis: It's all I can afford.

Yeah I work at RLC, I am not good at IT but I get to keep all the best material so I work for nothing. 

Just imagine if they had access to extra hidden cameras.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Morning real, I wondered when someone was going to turn up. Not really been watching The Goddess this morning , connection problems, but did look in on her recently and she has on a white crop top and dark panties if I remember.

Well my friend she is still wearing the same and now she is with the.Mac that is on the table in the GR and she is sewing something new sitting on the sofa. . And It seems she look in the.Mac for the example she choosed for sewing...

Never a dull moment with the sweet one??

But I have lots of work so If I'll miss the result of her work I'll be more then happy if someone will update what it is?

But now it seems she.finshed working on it and back to arrange the.room and to the mac

So sweet she is. ..

Beautiful day to all ?

and to the blooming flower??

See ya

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Reminds me of Woody Allen in "What's New Pussycat?" in this conversation:

Michael James: Did you find a job?

Victor Skakapopulis: Yeah, I got something at the striptease. I help the girls dress and undress.

Michael James: Nice job.

Victor Skakapopulis: Twenty francs a week.

Michael James: Not very much.

Victor Skakapopulis: It's all I can afford.

Yeah I work at RLC, I am not good at IT but I get to keep all the best material so I work for nothing. 

Just imagine if they had access to extra hidden cameras.

RLC have now got all the incidence regarding the black screen, hopefully they will be able to rectify the matter. If the problem persists I would respectfully advise you to write to them individually at   [email protected] and they will then get a better all round picture of the problem, and also an idea of your dissatisfaction.

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

RLC have now got all the incidence regarding the black screen, hopefully they will be able to rectify the matter. If the problem persists I would respectfully advise you to write to them individually at   [email protected] and they will then get a better all round picture of the problem, and also an idea of your dissatisfaction.

Yeah i have a complain to RLC. ..??

That they have put in one of the apartments such a fine woman from all aspect

body and spirit. . Beautiful and artist

Sweet and intelligent... ?

well you got the idea becouse I can continue for ever ..??

And the results do not fail to follow ?

You get no work done no sleep no nothing just follow her steps?

Damn you RLC  that's just not fair ?

We enjoy every second of her but there is a price to pay ?

Take it as a compliment .? 

And if you didn't. ..  then I'll take my beautiful ass and run away now?

Have a beautiful evening my lady?....

Peace and love to all ??

• Upvote 1