Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

About that line.. it goes so far beyond the pacific... 

So you'll have to have a life time patience ?

I would never get in any line to meet Leora, but if we ever did meet somewhere, I would certainly like to become friends with her, and would certainly not try to assert that friendship into anything else as long as she is happily married to pasha. Also, during that friendship, if she ever did let me know that she was not happily content and that they were not together any more, I would certainly try to make her feel better and happy almost any way I could. :dodgy:

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I would never get in any line to meet Leora, but if we ever did meet somewhere, I would certainly like to become friends with her, and would certainly not try to assert that friendship into anything else as long as she is happily married to pasha. Also, during that friendship, if she ever did let me know that she was not happily content and that they were not together any more, I would certainly try to make her feel better and happy almost any way I could. :dodgy:

Of course this is all hypothetical, but, still, it is nice to dream sometimes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

About the imaginary line .. its a sweet joke. .. we alk love leora?

Again my friend she is not married...

and its her words not mine:angel:

She posted that more then once in the past when she had a user. .:blush:

But I do agree with the rest of what you said?

Have a beautiful day man?

1 hour ago, scutus said:

If you will go back in this forum to page 64 and read MGB's entry at 8:25 you will find out which site she was on then, and is on again today. It is a VK music site.::)

On the ball again Scutus, spot on.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Leora for this morning show. Great, great spectacle !!!! And with HAPPY END !!!

It doesn't matter if it was for the cams, if it was for someone else, but I felt that ALSO was for me, and for that, you made me feel special !!!!
God bless you!!! Stay as you are, don't change and stay with us for long time!!!!
Happy New Year and the best of 2016, be the worst of 2017.
Thanks again ....

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

About the imaginary line .. its a sweet joke. .. we alk love leora?

Again my friend she is not married...

and its her words not mine:angel:

She posted that more then once in the past when she had a user. .:blush:

But I do agree with the rest of what you said?

Have a beautiful day man?

Interesting. I had always heard through posts both here and on another site as well, that they were married, and also I have noticed that at times, she does wear a ring that appears to be a marriage ring on the finger of the hand traditionally referred to as a symbol of unity and marriage.

Gracias Leora, por el magnifico espectaculo de esta mañana (sublime).
Un espectaculo cargado de belleza, musica y gracias por dejarnos 
disfrutar de tu sensualidad que traspira por cada poro de tu piel.
Hoy era mi cumpleaños y para mi ha sido como un regalo.
Todo lo que te diga es poco para lo que tu te mereces.
Miles de besos y feliz dia.

Thank you Leora, for the magnificent spectacle this morning (sublime). A show loaded with beauty, music and thanks for leaving us Enjoy your sensuality that sweat through every pore of your skin. Today was my birthday and for me it has been a gift. Everything I tell you is little for what you deserve. Thousands of kisses and happy day.

• Upvote 1