Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Too busy posting so missed possibly the best of the dog play and now she's put her knickers on :sad: - I'm always sad when a girl puts her panties on because it's like saying goodbye to a friend LOL

ahahahahah

:biggrin: oh I do chuckle when I read some of the posts on here about how people think they know the residents and everything about them:confused: lets face it we all go to RLC for one thing and it ain't to watch girls cook naked :rolleyes: or gyrating in their undies.

I'm sure you get the picture :blush:

and as I have said before,, If you cant beat them,,,, join them :biggrin: anyone for peeled carrots?

Cheers and happy new year.

1 hour ago, TheThinker said:

:biggrin: oh I do chuckle when I read some of the posts on here about how people think they know the residents and everything about them:confused: lets face it we all go to RLC for one thing and it ain't to watch girls cook naked :rolleyes: or gyrating in their undies.

I'm sure you get the picture :blush:

and as I have said before,, If you cant beat them,,,, join them :biggrin: anyone for peeled carrots?

Cheers and happy new year.

Perhaps some do....???

• Upvote 1

I will be 6 \ 7 years that I follow rlc and follow it with a certain envy ... I too would like to be the place of leora to let me observe many and know to be observed .... and clearly try to always draw eye of the beholder ... I think I would act the same way :) ..... but for now it remains a fantasy ahahahah
kissss sexy

1 hour ago, sexy girls said:

I will be 6 \ 7 years that I follow rlc and follow it with a certain envy ... I too would like to be the place of leora to let me observe many and know to be observed .... and clearly try to always draw eye of the beholder ... I think I would act the same way :) ..... but for now it remains a fantasy ahahahah
kissss sexy

You have been following RLC longer than they have been around.. Lol 

• Upvote 1