Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I should really be asleep but it's difficult not to visit The Goddess in the morning no matter how many times I have witnessed her. Yesterday I was thinking that even looking at a blurry thumbnail of her in front of her mirror you could still tell that her bottom is not that or a mortal woman. It seemed magnetic ... I'm not even sure it was bare, but it probably was ... and drew my eyes far more than those of the cam girls etc. occupying the other thumbs.

It seems unfair because there are so many wonderful aspects to Leora, mind and body, that to concentrate on her heart shaped arse somehow almost feels disrespectful but nevertheless it is still special to me after 16 months of watching it.

I don't write long tributes to The Goddess like I do about my other favourite Belle, a very different girl who nevertheless seemed to be an exhibitionist but in many ways lacked the deity's confidence (not to mention her artistic taste) and perhaps yearned for a settled life like Leora to end her chaos, because there is no need. People tribute Leora every day because she deserves it. This is not being sycophantic because there is so much to her but she has this need and we are all grateful for it. She has nothing to be ashamed of and the fact that she maybe does more than she used to is a symbol of her confidence and that is a good thing.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I should really be asleep but it's difficult not to visit The Goddess in the morning no matter how many times I have witnessed her. Yesterday I was thinking that even looking at a blurry thumbnail of her in front of her mirror you could still tell that her bottom is not that or a mortal woman. It seemed magnetic ... I'm not even sure it was bare, but it probably was ... and drew my eyes far more than those of the cam girls etc. occupying the other thumbs.

It seems unfair because there are so many wonderful aspects to Leora, mind and body, that to concentrate on her heart shaped arse somehow almost feels disrespectful but nevertheless it is still special to me after 16 months of watching it.

I don't write long tributes to The Goddess like I do about my other favourite Belle, a very different girl who nevertheless seemed to be an exhibitionist but in many ways lacked the deity's confidence (not to mention her artistic taste) and perhaps yearned for a settled life like Leora to end her chaos, because there is no need. People tribute Leora every day because she deserves it. This is not being sycophantic because there is so much to her but she has this need and we are all grateful for it. She has nothing to be ashamed of and the fact that she maybe does more than she used to is a symbol of her confidence and that is a good thing.

I could not agree more regarding your testament to our Goddess, and I believe her confidence will continue to grow stronger as time goes by

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Non potrei essere più d'accordo per quanto riguarda la vostra testimonianza della nostra Dea, e credo che la sua fiducia continuerà a crescere più forte col passare del tempo

43 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Io in realtà dovrebbe essere addormentato, ma è difficile non visitare La Dea del mattino, non importa quante volte l'ho visto. Ieri ero a pensare che anche guardando una miniatura sfocata di lei di fronte al suo specchio si potrebbe ancora dire che il suo fondo non è che o una donna mortale. Sembrava magnetico ... io non sono nemmeno sicuro che fosse nuda, ma probabilmente era ... e ha richiamato i miei occhi molto di più di quelli delle cam girls ecc occupano le altre pollici.

Sembra ingiusto perché ci sono così tanti aspetti meravigliosi per Leora, mente e corpo, che di concentrarsi sul suo cuore a forma di asino in qualche modo si sente quasi irrispettoso, ma comunque è ancora speciale per me, dopo 16 mesi di guardarlo.

Non scrivo lunghi tributi alla dea come faccio io per la mia altra Belle preferito, una ragazza molto diversa che tuttavia sembrava essere un esibizionista, ma per molti versi non aveva la fiducia del dio (per non parlare di suo gusto artistico) e forse desideravo per una vita risolta come Leora per terminare il suo caos, perché non vi è alcuna necessità. La gente tributo Leora ogni giorno, perché se lo merita. Questo non è essere servile perché c'è così tanto da lei, ma lei ha questa esigenza e siamo tutti grati per questo. Lei non ha nulla di cui vergognarsi e il fatto che forse fa più che era solita è un simbolo della sua fiducia e che è una buona cosa.

ahahaha I can imagine that makes these effects :) ..to me is clearly not the same effect that you males but understandable ... (and I prefer a bogdan with the penis of stepan  ahahahah) but I find it interesting anyway observe .. ... sometimes I find it exciting ... so I think that if only leora that does this affect me something more than others to ...... I find a normal girl ..with beautiful moments and sad moments, she likes to go shopping as all women, or almost :) that gets excited for receiving news or a movie ..... and like all women who like to stay with moments with itself in intimacy .... .credo that a bit in all the women there or wax the thought of being spied on or watch as we are close and have your eyes roofs lean against the boys :) except that she had the courage to do it ..... I'm exposing more interested in case you know her as a fact to enter the house and in the rlc project to the rest .....
milly

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Volendo tutti i miei vecchi e nuovi amici su CC molto felice e sano 2017.

risultato Immagine per le nuove immagini Garfield anno

grazie e buon anno anche a te jiumbo kisssss ......molto molto carino anche questo ihihihihih 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Wishing all my old and new friends on CC a very happy and healthy 2017.

Image result for garfield new year images

There always just has to be one show off, I'm now wondering what "pepe" and Foamy T are going to come up with?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

There always just has to be one show off, I'm now wondering what "pepe" and Foamy T are going to come up with?

Dedicated to the the Goddess. 

Edited by Pepe
Yes I know it says 2011 but it stil works today.
  • Upvote 2