Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

She can be a teacher. Then you can explain civilian clothes atop of uniform. But teachers are officer shoulder straps.

Well or she a stripper. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin: Honestly I have no clue What she is or why she have white winter coat over her uniform.It's strange and it's odd. and i would say is pretty much illegal or should be in any country . But than again who knows what else I'm going to learn from just reading this forum.:biggrin:

We may find out more useful information soon. But for now I will agree with you. She may just be a stripper. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, cassy said:

:biggrin::biggrin: Honestly I have no clue What she is or why she have white winter coat over her uniform.It's strange and it's odd. and i would say is pretty much illegal or should be in any country . But than again who knows what else I'm going to learn from just reading this forum.:biggrin:

We may find out more useful information soon. But for now I will agree with you. She may just be a stripper. 

It could be the jackets are kept in lockers at her place of work. You might be expected to wash your own shirt but the jackets are a lot more valuable so the establishment deals with the dry cleaning. Honestly, bright as she is, I find difficult to believe she is a teacher or an official. Her manner and hours just do not tally with any kind of job or any position of responsibility. I believe that she attends some kind of mandatory training in order to maintain a position as a reservist to be called up in any emergency. Nothing else really makes sense to me.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

It could be the jackets are kept in lockers at her place of work. You might be expected to wash your own shirt but the jackets are a lot more valuable so the establishment deals with the dry cleaning. Honestly, bright as she is, I find difficult to believe she is a teacher or an official. Her manner and hours just do not tally with any kind of job or any position of responsibility. I believe that she attends some kind of mandatory training in order to maintain a position as a reservist to be called up in any emergency. Nothing else really makes sense to me.

Reservists periodically undergo military training in army units. It is not practiced by the police.
And I totally agree. Time of her leaving home is not consistent with the learning or work.

I have a new version: she took part in the costume party. :shy:

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Reservists periodically undergo military training in army units. It is not practiced by the police.
And I totally agree. Time of her leaving home is not consistent with the learning or work.

I have a new version: she took part in the costume party. :shy:

I'm with Yury...Leora is almost certainly a stripper ... not unlike the "officer" who came to my bachelor party some years ago.

A very commonsense reply for a change.  We've been over this ground so many times over the last year or so, I'm surprised it's still being discussed.

Clearly, as Foamy says, a stripper is out as Leora would not keep her costumes at home, or if she did, she'd have others and we'd get to see them, too. And we might even get to see her doing some (un)dress rehearsals to polish her performance and allow us to to salivate over!

No, an irregular call-up for duties, or maybe a volunteering for duties when she needs the extra money, or gets bored, might explain why we only see her heading out in these clothes irregularly.

Being an authority figure seems at odds with her artistic nature and freedom loving ways, but it takes all kinds.

And perhaps this is something Paul pushed her into to stay grounded?.....

Back in her medical days, everybody swore she was a stripper doing the sexy nurse act, too. It wasn't until certain photos of her at her work place got passed around the hallways of CC that the rumor was finally put to rest.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You mean lined up in a closet at work, like this?

192334leoraveste.jpg

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You mean lined up in a closet at work, like this?

Like what? Can't see any picture, your squirrelness.

There was a time last October/November when she went out in her uniform shirt on a regular basis. That to me fits in with a training course. Whenever I have been on one at work they last just a few days so that coupled with her not having a job makes sense. Mind you she did ballet for a few days too and that doesn't make sense. Very little about Leora and Paul ever makes sense.