Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I need to correct my self a little bit xnview program is not a free program. I did check it out and it's not free. The one that I use is portable version and this is free. Most of my programs I do run from USB key except high demanding and with windows OS  related.versions which can not be run from usb key. You can find them all there. I'm sorry if you already find out this. It was not my intention to mislead you.

http://portableapps.com/apps  portable version  http://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/xnview_portable  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cassy said:

I need to correct my self a little bit xnview program is not a free program. I did check it out and it's not free. The one that I use is portable version and this is free. Most of my programs I do run from USB key except high demanding and with windows OS  related.versions which can not be run from usb key. You can find them all there. I'm sorry if you already find out this. It was not my intention to mislead you.

http://portableapps.com/apps  portable version  http://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/xnview_portable  

No worries, Cassy.

I was hoping for a nice relaxing evening with Leora in a nice safe black set of underwear, probably lounging about the couch for the next 5 hours, but they've retired to bed. I assume it's not for twice in one day but does this mean paul intends to get up early leaving leora to get itchy on the couch. Come on now, L&P stick to your routine!

• Upvote 2

I'm a little puzzled about how this revised site works now. The pictures posted in the latest series by BBSQ69 appear in some posts and not others.

I will get 1,2 3 and then 4,5,6, will be blank and then 7,8,9 will show up again, to give an example (not an exact one, but this is the way it's working in general).

I can't see any logical reason why some show up with the word 'quote' below them, while the others just have the word 'quote'  and no pictures.

Since they are posted by the same person one after the other it makes no sense to me at all...

@bubbleobillo Some posters post their pictures twice: once on a 3rd party server so non-paid registered members and guest can see them, and then again via CamCaps "attachment" system so that the posts will stay up. 3rd party file services often get take-down orders from RLC, so they don't last long. Unless you are a paid CC member, you will be unable to see the pictures that are posted to the CC attachment center via the "attachment" system. That would explain it. It's possible that BBsq is posting this way. If not, then there is a glitch; but I don't think so.

I understand that, when it's happening with different posters. But BBSQ69 posted a sequence of photos. in a series, some showing up and some not yet presumably posted around the same time and using the same method. 

Unless there's a reason for switching between the two methods every few minutes which would be bizarre it surely has to be a glitch.

Given that under the previous software I never missed a photo and never saw 'blanks' from this member I thought it worth my raising the issue.... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I understand that, when it's happening with different posters. But BBSQ69 posted a sequence of photos. in a series, some showing up and some not yet presumably posted around the same time and using the same method. 

Unless there's a reason for switching between the two methods every few minutes which would be bizarre it surely has to be a glitch.

Given that under the previous software I never missed a photo and never saw 'blanks' from this member I thought it worth my raising the issue.... 

It is not glitch. You can thrust me about that. 

9 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Bubble, it's an issue to do with the 3rd party servers no longer being a safe place with the strong possibility that these images are going to get taken down in the near future so if I want the images to stay on this site I now have to post via the attachment centre. A couple of times I have slipped up and so had to copy the image directly in, which might be a solution for making them accessible to all but it is extra thing I would have to do. Perhaps I am missing some method other than this by which I can save only to this site and yet display for the free users. I know Mikey often seems to.