Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora is out hopefully visiting her girl friend! She went out dressed very smartly, and old grumpy stayed in doors on the PC.

I wonder if she will be back in the morning a.m. or after mid-night hour sometime minus some clothing stuffed in her bag?

Those who can stay up that long keep them peepers on the situation. Thanks.

22 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora is out hopefully visiting her girl friend! She went out dressed very smartly, and old grumpy stayed in doors on the PC.

I wonder if she will be back in the morning a.m. or after mid-night hour sometime minus some clothing stuffed in her bag?

Those who can stay up that long keep them peepers on the situation. Thanks.

Notice how once I again she dressed in the sexy black tights and the short red skirt but did not make it out of the door like that. Not the first time that has happened and I bet Paul had his say.

Something going on? Leora bottomless in bedroom with legs in the air, with Paul and laptop next to bed - maybe an attempt at a 'romantic' bedroom event?

Edit - except what's playing on laptop can't exactly be classified as anything erotic!

Again a typical evening at home. Leora has been without underpants all night, finally she went to lie on the sofa and placed her bare bottom right in front of Paúl´s eyes. So what did Paul do? He rubbed Leora´s calves for a while, had a couple of shy glimpses at her pussy, then stood up and went to his computer. I get angry by watching such indolence. Would any of us have the nerve and ability to act like Paul?

I agree it is frustrating, however I think Paul is on invite only basis meaning

Leora reserves the right to say NO not unless I say so, or he has been hit on the head and truly is confused on what he needs and wants or how to please a lady with such beauty. There are times where you can really see her frustration.

Leora if you read this please know and understand you appreciated and truly are very sexy, smart and wonderful.

• Upvote 3