Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I really hope our GODDESS cranks up the passion this time, it has been a long time for us to wait :heart: she can be so incredibly sensual when she let herself go and gets completely lost in her passion. :heart:

Truth is I was just trying to encourage her. She likes an audience and it's not impossible she checks CC to check if people are watching.

I've seen a lot better from her than today. It was average but with an added bonus. If she becomes more comfortable with toys then she may step up a level.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Truth is I was just trying to encourage her. She likes an audience and it's not impossible she checks CC to check if people are watching.

I've seen a lot better from her than today. It was average but with an added bonus. If she becomes more comfortable with toys then she may step up a level.

If that beautiful woman steps up, then I'm stepping up :)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've always loved Leora but got tired of her when I was a member because it was always the same routine.   I'm not saying there is anything wrong with a routine, we all have them I guess.  It just got old to me that's all.

Now with her having a toy should step it up a notch in her playbook.

• Upvote 1