Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Could be, but she's been feeling around her left breast, a lot (not just when bating) over the last few months, so if she's found a lump or some abnormality in her breast, I personally think she may have finally plucked up enough courage to do something about it, so if I'm right, I think we should all hope it's nothing serious, and wish her well

yes, it looks like you are right. morning she said about breast. what that tumor

My last doctor was from Ukraine. Very competent; well educated. The Soviets didn't pay well, but they trained their doctors well. My Ukranian doctor was tall, blonde, and utterly beautiful. Hottie to the max. I liked her very much, and followed her medical advice. Unfortunately, we have Obamacare here now, so I had to give up the doctor that I liked, and the policy I liked, for the FIFTH time since this piece of trash legislation went through.

Leora is no slouch when it comes to medical science, either. She's young and healthy and she's got a lot of virtual support from her adoring woodland creatures. :heart:

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, daemon said:

talking on the phone with father, she told that there was a reception at the oncologist, but fortunately was not confirmed and the tumor did not operate. They said that a hormonal disturbances inflame the chest. So there is no fear. I am glad.

I wrote that Leora was afraid of breast cancer, because she has checked upper outer area of left breast, in another forum 1 week ago. And, I advise her to go surgeon for ultrasound and mammography. It is possible to find some benign fibrocysts in nice glandular pattern breasts. I do not think and hope it is not a malign tumor.

13 hours ago, daemon said:

talking on the phone with father, she told that there was a reception at the oncologist, but fortunately was not confirmed and the tumor did not operate. They said that a hormonal disturbances inflame the chest. So there is no fear. I am glad.

That's a good result, it must be a load off her mind

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My last doctor was from Ukraine. Very competent; well educated. The Soviets didn't pay well, but they trained their doctors well. My Ukranian doctor was tall, blonde, and utterly beautiful. Hottie to the max. I liked her very much, and followed her medical advice. Unfortunately, we have Obamacare here now, so I had to give up the doctor that I liked, and the policy I liked, for the FIFTH time since this piece of trash legislation went through.

Leora is no slouch when it comes to medical science, either. She's young and healthy and she's got a lot of virtual support from her adoring woodland creatures. :heart:

As well as those who wish upon a shooting stars at night, somehow that beautiful sky can make dreams come true :heart: Always in our thoughts:heart:

I went for an ultrasound on my balls. Unfortunately the less attractive medic did the handling - turns out I just have an extra big one. However later I waited for one biopsy result for 6 weeks and am still waiting for a lump to be removed after several months.

I try not to think about it but sometimes the doctors look very worried.

Anyway glad to know Leora appears to be in no danger.

• Upvote 1

I know this should probably be in the Rant forum, and call me old fashioned in my way of thinking if you will, but it was disappointing to see that only a small number of us appear to be REAL Leora fans, because we are the only one's who took an interest in her welfare (by either posting a comment, or giving a comment a reputation) during her recent health scare, yet the last video of her and Paul fucking attracted 394 downloads.

• Upvote 9